The Sacred Flower

It’s still there, but the shop is closed still.

4 Likes

thanks

much love and gratitude from Israel

5 Likes

Europe has one more Sacred Flower now.
Sacred flower Austria, Vienna node has been activated!

Edit: Sacred flower Austria, Vienna node has been double-activated / amplified with one more sacred flower. :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Haha second in vienna already activated that one :+1:t5::blush:

18 Likes

10 Likes

Got mine too today :slight_smile:

9 Likes

So on Thursday, I went to collect the mail at work and managed to sprain my ankle in a spectacular arse-over-head fall.

Since it’s a workplace accident, I need to fill in some papers and get it seen quickly.

So after work, hubby and I headed to the A&E department of the hospital closest to home.

I couldn’t play any field in the room because my phone was almost out of battery so I settled for asking for the best experience possible and sent healing to everyone present in the room, and everyone entering the room whenever they arrived.

We waited 4 hours in total. During the first hour, things were a little chaotic with people and ambulances coming and going and some sense of agitation, but gradually things settled down.

Ambulances still came and went, and so did people but you could feel a sense of calm and patience and almost stillness in the room. Conversations were quiet, people were friendly with each other. Someone lent a phone charger to somebody else who’d forgotten their own, a guy went out to locate a little girl and her dad because it was her turn to get her arm set. And the agitated people went to wait outside.

We started chatting with a young guy and his 2 year old who was remarkably calm and friendly despite his dislocated elbow, and another family with 2 teenagers, one of whom had hurt his arm. All of us helped out entertain the little boy, and genuinely had a good time.

There was this sense of togetherness and unity where there could have been anger and frustration at the wait. My corner of the room even cheered when I finally got called in by the doctor. And when we left, we wished each other good luck, and I was somewhat sad to leave these people behind.

As I hobbled to the car, hubby commented that this was a vastly different experience from 2 weeks before when he’d taken son n°1 who’d also hurt his foot. I puzzled over this until I realised I had my sacred flower pendant in my pocket (it’s always in my pocket when I leave the house).

Although I didn’t consciously connect to it, it obviously did a marvellous job at changing the vibes of the place and make sure that everyone there had as “nice” an experience as possible. And hopefully also worked its magic everywhere else in the hospital!

I feel awe and gratitude for that evening. And I’ll surely be thinking of these people in the weeks to come and send them some love.

I had been wondering how to work with sacred flower but it clearly doesn’t need me to work its magic so I’ll stay out of it s way and let it work with me instead! :blush:

At least for the moment! :pray: :pray: :pray:

23 Likes

5l6nk6

Wonderful Testimonial!

Thanks for sharing

17 Likes

Hey guys!

So I’m going to start bouncing again tonight and i want to use my other phone for environmental fields to clean up the club, my question is one i never fully understood,

Does one still need to play plasma flower when you have this tag? I’ve had it for a few months now and bought plasma flower a while later, and I’m still kinda confused, can playing plasma flower enhance the whole process?

I’d like to keep as least fields as possible on my environmental playlist, i just want sacred sanctuary and Fung shui if possible

I feel like there’s mixed beliefs about it lol

8 Likes

According to this and what I read above and from having one myself I don’t think you do since they are both incorporated into the tag with a lot more then we know attached to it as well.

That being said even tho I have the tag I’ve left it running in my home background playlist just cause I forgot about it being there till I saw this post lol. But I don’t think it’s necessary according to what I’m reading.

And the tag can be pretty intense to wear anyways so maybe just stick to the tag and one less audio for you to have to worry about on your environmental playlist.

Good luck and fun to you on the bouncing gig man @PatronSaintBiceps

7 Likes

Hm… Okay! Thank you so much @Nytor

Grateful i can just focus on the other 2 fields in my environmental fields, can never be enough sacred sanctuary haha

I appreciate that man, much love and thanks again bro! :)

6 Likes

Would love this one to come back someday with enhancements! Was looking forward to get this tag in future. And after a long time I understand what this one is supposed to be or the changes it’s supposed to bring in ourselves. Really a remarkable creation for it’s price and even as itself.

1 Like

I would really like a simple explanation of this tag. I have this and never got to use regularly as I didn’t Know what to expect.

Ditto! I lost mine.

3 Likes

When we are empowered already, I pray our wishes are translating to NFT on soundweave :pray:

Hi friends :slightly_smiling_face:!!
Has this field ever caused you fatigue after wearing it during the day in a public space (store or other frequented place)?

1 Like

I don’t recall anyone mentioning that, but sure, that could happen. Especially if your energy system was weakened (for whatever reason) before going into that space.

It might also be that the space caused you your fatigue, too, rather than the field. IOW, it may well have been that your field was doing its job but that space, at that moment, was more than your field could deal with and you felt the effects of whatever your field couldn’t get to in that moment.

2 Likes

Borisju mentioned it here

2 Likes

Hi Limael,

Yes, when I wear it around my neck, it works actively with my heart chakra and quickly drains me.

I normally have it in my trousers’ pocket so that it’s still on me but not actively working with my heart chakra.

That way, I can last an entire day at work with no problems.

3 Likes