The Sacred Flower

Like an energy vortex similar to what people feel when they visit Sedona or another Ley line area. I’m wondering if the node points inherent in the tag, connect and can create an energy vortex. What could happen if a group of wearers joined forces, how great would the energy in the tags compound?

5 Likes

if you carefully read this topic (and others that I wrote) - you should understand that this dog-tag with motivation will not help you.
I repeat, his effect is not in this … and the concept inherent in this dog-tag is not associated with an increase in personal strength.
the forum (if you search) is full of solutions to your problem.
I understand that it is possible to be too lazy to look for options …
you can “call” the uial administrator, who is the ultimate master at concentrating the information you need. he will be able to give you excellent advice on the composition of the desired playlist. you can go to another topic and call him.
any solution to a problem is a system. are you ready to devote 1-3 months?

6 Likes

You mean like this?

Let’s just say … good things would happen…
Not sure we’re ripping thru the space/time continuum (half joking)

And the Sedona Vortexes etc are actually time/space analomies…
So related but different…

19 Likes

Yes, I had guessed that this tag deals with something else, my doubt was whether, having to choose it was better to opt for this or Jing, but I reconsidered that the latter is better for me.
What I’m listening to now I started end of September, so there are no problems with that.

3 Likes

@_OM How would you compare this tag to ascension-field in terms of personal ascension?

Really to excited to try this out…

1 Like

I’m glad you understood that.
I really did not want you to experience disappointment after the purchase (this happens when expectations are not met).

PS. By the way, don’t forget about the Knight / Warrior Mindset audio field

And good luck with solving your problem! I have no doubt that you will successfully solve it (honestly !!!)

4 Likes

Thanks for your tips, they really are gold!

3 Likes

Have u tried “Unstoppable Willpower” that gives u grit. As well as the Knight/Warrior mindset (which I own and play every day.).

4 Likes

3 Likes

Not yet, probably later

1 Like

I felt as much :green_heart: happy to be in service… we’re all here to support each other

8 Likes

The comments are starting to get funny. I’m not taking a jab at anyone. And yeah of course I also wonder what are the “benefits”. BUT

When you do something good for other people, ideally it’s just because that’s the nice thing to do. Maaaaybe sometimes it also has a side effect of making us feel good, and that’s great. But we don’t do nice things specifically to get that feeling. (At least not consciously, but it doesn’t hurt that that little brain feedback loop urges us to be nice again in the future).

Basically keep your expectations LOW about the rewards or benefits or whatever you’ll get in return. Actually, best to assume NONE. It will be a thankless job that most of the time is more trouble and effort than it’s worth. Yes by uplifting others and the world, you also uplift yourself, but let that be the secondary motive.

Think of the Heaven and Hell video with their long chopsticks/spoons.

If you try to keep that mindset (and I struggle with this often, many times fail, and go back to the Knight/Warrior audio and Modern Virtue article to keep me on the right track), then anything you get “in return” for doing your good deeds will feel like a treasure.

At least that’s my reason for getting the Sacred Flower. So when I see it on myself it reminds me that I’m here not just for myself. I hope I don’t come across as virtue-signalling. :bowing_man:t2:‍♂ Just trying to put into words my feelings about this whole topic.

And very excited to be part of the Sacred Flower network with all of you who have similar priorities. Something about sticks breaking as an individual but as a bundle they’re strong.:muscle:

25 Likes

Thank you!

18 Likes

Alright, I finally ordered this. So freaking excited to get it!

7 Likes

Can’t wait to have the effect extended across the globe! :raised_hands:t2::heart_eyes::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Hell yeah!!

5 Likes

My friend was just telling me his teacher recently mentioned that there was an unknown force helping to balance the negative energy on Earth. I wonder if this has anything to do with that :thinking:

20 Likes

Yeah totally agree lilo.

I think it’s probably the “new release hype”, I see people assuming that this is the new field to replace XYZ. It was a similar hype with some other recent releases.

Im sure it’s a great tag, I’m not saying it’s not, but people should assume it “just” does what is in the description until proven otherwise. I would encourage people to look at the tag and buy it only if you feel a strong pull towards it (which some people reported) and not because of all the hype here.
I think in the latter case they’re setting themselves up for disappointment.

20 Likes

Wait til we receive our tags :eyes:

9 Likes

Yep, the FOMO is strong. And I know people here also just want to get bang for their buck, it’s only practical, especially given the economic situation for many. Why pay X amount for one tag, right, when you can get a 3-in-1 for cheaper? Sometimes I think that way too.

But that’s solid advice what you said, just assume that the product does what it says on the tin. That’s what I love about the Captain’s stuff actually, he underpromises but overdelivers, and I’d rather have it that way than the other way around. It’s just people’s minds jumping to grandiose effects. Probably the reason so many were disappointed with Matchmaker. Then some posts talking about Plasma Flower as the better version, but probably not for the reasons some people expect.

It’s also crazy how people are asking about the results for something that hasn’t even shipped out yet.:joy: Give it some time guys. The reviews will come in soon enough.:blush:

20 Likes