The Sapien Mastery Webinar Pre-Talk (April 14)

Is the link for webinar registration still up? Can’t find it.

I don’t know if I will be able to make it because the time is always really busy around here but I do have a few questions:

At what age did Dream realize he had this ability, and is there a story around that? Like maybe from his childhood/adolescence?

From Dream’s perspective, why does he do what he does considering everything he has been through? Does he feel called to do it, does he have a mission, Is it just gratifying to see so many people be helped?

Has Dream traveled to different realms or dimensions and is there anything memorable from those experiences he could share with us?

To both of you, what do YOU want to see from US? What are your hopes about that, or is it just you’re happy to see us happy and growing, no matter what that may look like exactly?

5 Likes

Still there:

3 Likes

By purchasing this, do you get registration?

Is it possible to create a field that can instantly install knowledge into us and allow us to be able to recall it at the moment? For example, being able to speak a language.

What are the limits for how far a field could go?

1 Like

the limits are the hardware

you

26 Likes

Understood. Thank you for the response.

1 Like

This has been such a wonderful webinar!

Thank you very much for answering all the questions @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG! Love you all! :white_heart: :relieved:

5 Likes

@Sammy when will it be available for purchase?

Do you mean the live seminar? it just ended. There was a separate thread in announcements from a few weeks ago where you could buy a ticket on Soundweave.

1 Like

The recording ;-)

1 Like

Several days. Got a lot of thinga to do before i can sit in front of a laptop again

10 Likes

Gonna watch it now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I missed the last hour … but it was a good one. Thanks Sammy for nice insights to healing and thank you dream weaver for your gracious presence

3 Likes

Thank You for this, Sammy and Dreamweaver. I only wish that I could have listened to the whole seminar, since I was kind of busy with family issues - glad that I can rewatch it.

Same. :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who made it. Much appreciated It was a blast to talk to you as usual. Hope you all have an awesome weekend!

25 Likes

Thanks for the infinite insights, team sammy+dream
much appreciated :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

(Had to delete as that will be for people.who went to webinar. I got the data though. Thanks! This will be in the email)

8 Likes

Damn I was just at the money part :C

Will it be available in a couple of days as well?

2 Likes

Thanks sammy that totally slipped my mind

1 Like