The Sapien Mastery Webinar Pre-Talk (April 14)

For this webinar, I am going to go into how to best use our morphic fields and long term strategies to maximize success with them. After over 10 years, we’ve developed quite a list of strategies and now we also have some new ones that we would love to share with you all.

This will be a live webinar that will allow for Q&A in regards to our fields as well. But we will also record the event for those who attend and those who don’t make it. The event will be only $5 to attend and the recording will be sold for $10. Hope that’s fair.

Now, I would like for you all to list a number of questions you would like to have answered for this webinar. Leave the more personal questions for the Q&A (such as ‘I have ulcers and diabetes at the same time but am also deaf in both ears, how do I heal with fields?’). But try to ask more questions whose answers would be beneficial to not only yourself but others as well.

64 Likes

I would love to know how best to protect our families from the hands of the kabal.

Im sure friends who communicate with star seeds and such other entities believe theyre already done for, but i have my doubts… although if sapien saod it was all in hand id likely feel more convinced…

Which fields for manifesting, protecting etc… of what we have isnt a complete package could we maybe create one to create a positive timeline split for those with it?

The metaverse, whether people are aware of it or not, is extremely dark and will lead people down a very wrong path, yet its getting pushed in mainstream media as the saviour for our planet…
I feel like sapiens tools can protect us from this but need more specific guidance on how to do so… the manifested seems like it can do part of the job but obviously thats private, so i think we need alternatives :)

4 Likes

I have bought the fearless pendant from enlightenedstates.com but I have still not come out of fear and anxious state.How do I make the pendant more effective? I have used so many audios and NFTs for my helaing my gastritis but still not received the results yet. I also did not receive any results from Muscles beyond limits and face sculptor.How can i receive the maximum benefits from these audios?

2 Likes

Do we have to register somewhere? :)

1 Like

Can we have a registration page so we don’t miss it. Thanks.

1 Like

This is the pretalk thread to gather questions people may have. The official thread will have registration in it.

8 Likes

hi!
will there be possible to get the webinar afterwards>>? like pay 3 Dollar afterwards?

2 Likes

Hey. :wave:

Some questions here:

• Although it is not 100% effective to listen SM fields while sleeping: Are there some preparations to be made to make fields more effective while sleeping, or are there some fields that are more effective than others while sleeping?

• Which are the most optimal fields to listen before and after any stack to integrate fields in a better way, now in 2023?

• Is it enough to listen to any field once a day to make progress in that area related to the field or some fields need more listens than others?

Thanks!

6 Likes

Questions:

How to MAXIMIZE and AUTOMATE the NFTs working in the background for you as much as possible and for the most crazy results?

Which single field is the most powerful manifestation tool according to Dream?

How to best connect with NFTs according to Dream?

Can morphic fields regrow cut limbs?

Can morphic fields materialize matter “out of thin air” if connected to an unlimited energy source? And if yes, why haven’t we seen such fields made yet?

Why do some fields work really good and some almost never for someone? This applies to both, non-physical and physical effects fields. Some fields deliver more than they promise and some fields barely deliver what they promise, and this seems to be different for different people.
It also seems to depend on the field itself and not on the topic/area that the fields are working on. For example some wealth fields do work, while some other wealth fields produce zero results apparantly.
Why is this the case and what is the best strategy to make every field work to the max for everyone?

More questions to come :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you in advance.

21 Likes

Due to the time zone difference, won’t be able to attend, glad recording will be available for sale. My questions.

• Simplest stack to increase energy sensitivity on a daily basis to improve the efficacy of morphic fields and also NFTs (either from energy course or outside)

• What is the time taken for morphic fields to fully get programmed inside the body after which we can stop listening to the fields and let the fields work on their own?

• Best way to work with NFTs all types especially servitors and deities

• It is easier to see benefits with some fields immediately while it takes very long time, does it always have to do with the mental blocks in subconscious mind?

• Ideal layout of a stack for any possible issue - what should be heard first, second, middle and end to experience results faster and maximize the benefits.

• Ideal number of fields that can be listened to in a day - both physical and non-physical included

• What does Captain’s and your daily spiritual practice look like?

• Is there a benefit to listen to fields beyond the prescribed amount by Captain, as in is there a benefit in spamming fields? For eg., PRP field indeed shows new baby hair if I listen to 1 hr at least but the prescribed amount is around 3 times, with 3 times no new baby hair whatsoever.

Thanks, will add if I remember any.

11 Likes

Where will the recording be sold?

1 Like

Question:

How to motivate yourself to keep pushing and using the fields when things go tough.

When you use for example the self love or resilience, willpower fields, you’re doing great.
But then one time you fail, yous top for a bit, either you thing you’re good but soon realize that you’re not, and you have to start over with the same routine and keep pushing forward, for a longer time.

These progress, and then failure moments, cycles…

Ofc each cycle makes thy stronger. But how can there be that constant momentum of positive developments.

2 Likes

It would be nice if for the recording of this webinair, all the questions and answers were written,
as a text document attached to the recording, for those who are not native English speakers.
Just my idea.

4 Likes
  • How does one prevent energetic overload?
  • How can one best prime the body and energy system for long-term field use?
  • How can one best prioritise which fields to utilise?
  • Which fields should appear in anyone’s daily stack, and why?
  • Why or why not should a field be looped?
  • How can our alien/servitor/fae/devic/etc, friends help us integrate fields better?
  • Is it better to listen to fields in the evening when relaxed?
  • Is there any merit to listen to previous versions of fields? (I.e. eye regenration 1.0 → eye regenration 2.0 → Vision of Clarity)
9 Likes

Yeah I can do this. Great idea! People will get recording and pdf document of transcribed convo. Gonna take some work to put together but… it’ll be worth it.

Great questions everyone. Appreciate it and keep em coming.

11 Likes

When asking for Nft Beings/servitors for healing other person, what would be the best method to know that the request is being done, and when to repeat the request if its a daily task.

3 Likes

1.What happens to the nfts if phantom one day goes down? Then people dont technically “own” it.

2.How does one defend against ETs? Other than a 12 gauge if they physically manifest, there are articles by Dale about psychic combat, but will sapien medicine ever consider a course perhaps with the necessary fields to help one defend oneself against the literally millions of forces that look for prey?

From your basic parasite, to the demon lords all the way to the mind controlling ET races, how can one not only shield but actively fight back ?

I do own shielding v3, but so far it feels like it doesnt affect ETs etc.

3.Are the fields immortal? God bless you with immortality but lets say one day IF sapien leaves the earthly planes, will the fields still be there? Or is it tied to the consciousness of the creator ?

8 Likes
  • Some fields are 10, 20 or even more minutes long while newer NFTs are sometimes just two minutes long. How often would I need to listen to them?

Is there any plans to remint Persephone NFT for the people who bought her? Since the NFT was never minted and therefore not in the wallets of those who bought her.

I’m definitely looking forward for this webinar! Yayyy let’s go! :)