The Sapien Shop [Reworked & Open]

how did u get paypal to reconsider or to listen to u?
what did u do just curious

1 Like

love to hear this boss!

3 Likes

So it might be better to buy a copy now to avoid future vat? :pray:

I wanted to wait for maybe a sales discount but if a have to pay 21% vat in the future then it’s better i buy it now

2 Likes

well

I am an independant artist
at least thats somewhat the classification,
but it helps them understand erratic flows with strange product names.

I sent over info from the previous account, dunno if they checked that though.
So they re-reviewed

18 Likes

lol i will have to register for it,
but you can use your points for discounts also.

12 Likes

@Gnosticmedic27 @Lucky @Rene , seems PayPal is working! Enjoy!

8 Likes

To avoid VAT (unless I’ll get in trouble, then no lol) , i can help out if you like, my offer is back up…

6 Likes

Finally!! man I’m I excited. I got the unexpected and cosmic intercession. Now my question is when I try to claim it in my phantom wallet, singlemusic doesn’t let me pick phantom and even when I try to enter it manually it doesn’t work, is there something I’m missing?

3 Likes

Set it up on Google Chrome browser on a computer if you have one. I think it’s easier.

3 Likes

Got it working thanks!!

3 Likes

welcome!

2 Likes

it worked ! Thank you Sapien Team !

4 Likes

aand it flows again! @Captain_Nemo i will ask a stupid question but i really cannot make a dessision now.

i have all protective audios from you, Blueprint of love, Monk and the new beauty Dragon.

i feel it is enough that i buy the eternal now and wait for the Schielding protection vers 3 and spare the intersession tag for now…

do you think that it will be still up in a couple of months or i should be brave and

BUY ALL now.

not making you selling me anything …just cannot reflect on me enough now…

thank you for your time and super achievments!

congats on paypal freedom!

Good for them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
No for real good for us and them.

3 Likes

the community is small, i am sure there will still be copies for a long time.

33 Likes

Yep @Sarumann33 for the eternal for exampel to be bought out a wealth accumulation of 3,260,400 usd is needed and if for example you look at the venly sale volume even if you multiply by 4 if we would say that some crazy trading and buying is going on in private.
The total sale volume when multiplied by 4 would lie at rounded 1,000,000 in around 10 months(venly total sale volume is 256,000 btw).
Conclusion you dont have to stress if you dont have the funds now.
Unless a very rich Person suddenly joins and thinks he wants to monopolize these copies but i really dont think that will happen!

12 Likes

thank you dear @Captain_Nemo! bought it , starting to wear it… first feel is…saved!

warm thanks! was really unsure! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Aww man, well at least I was subscribed when we could! Can you keep the mandala working please :pray:

My subscription is still intact. PayPal is back up.

4 Likes