The Sapien Shop [Reworked & Open]

you mean like this?

Custom Scented Candle Mini – The Sapien Shop

14 Likes

Okay I’ll be making the biggest purchase of my life (apart from jewellery) cause in INR, 741 usd is a lot. Guys wish me luck, I hope it works out fine.

Will be back to update and also bug everyone about how NFTs actually work. (I have some idea but just to be triple sure)

13 Likes

Yes like this but infuse the energy of the picture into the scent. Or u can make it somthink cool where its like the base for the servtior

2 Likes

Click the gift picture inside the red circle

4 Likes

Unless ur saying that it aready does that :face_with_monocle:.

3 Likes

Congratulations on your investment!

There are a bunch of threads to help you out. Here’s one you might enjoy:
Most effective way to use NFTs

3 Likes

actually i will discontinue the candles and sell the prints only, so you can print and stick to your own candle, how about that?
these candle places ship only to the usa and this males it easier to use and ‘re use’
while also keeps the location availability worldwide.
better for the consumer of course
:slight_smile:

37 Likes

… oh.

I rushed lol thought you were gonna discontinue candles altogether

whew…

I was looking for good quality candles here and I couldn’t find any… but I eventually settled for the colored tea candles :D

next day sapien shop has magical candles!

keep the magic pls in any way you like. :D

9 Likes

:joy::rofl: i wasn’t even interested in the candles until i read his comment and started wondering what was i gonna miss out this time

2 Likes

Naaaah haha the candles were like the perfect addition!! :candle::candle::candle:

2 Likes

Awww right! Just got the Eternal, listening to Mythic and sippin’ on some cold brewed Oolong. Aw right aw right!

Setting up an nft wallet and transferring was a special kind of pain in my brain as I don’t have a brain that works like that. NFTs, tech in general is not my strong suit but we got it done.

Now to lookit some options for carrying this thing on my person.

15 Likes

Has anyone that ordered physical products received a link to track their order? All I got was my NFTs and nothing on my physical products.

1 Like

Nah nothing on the skin product side yet, I know dream is changing the pictures and stuff so it might take a couple weeks

1 Like

one really needs to work on himself these days… do painful stuff and all…bravo for the efford!

Thank you!

1 Like

Candle NFTs are available:

Divine Intervention – The Sapien Shop
Vibrational Riser (Candle)
Abundance (Candle Series) – The Sapien Shop

12 Likes

I suppose we put it near the candle and it should work?
or under ?

or yah stick it up onto it

lol or sacrifice it by burning it :D

2 Likes

(Attach to candle side)

I just saw lol

2 Likes

Sounds fun :rofl:

2 Likes

Our house is rigged with hella sensitive smoke sensors so no candle for me.

My GF has an idea - she has a wax melt warmer, so she is thinking of using these with that warmer. Print and place it under the wax warmer …

18 Likes