The Sapien Shop [Reworked & Open]

It is free. The easiest way to set it up is on a computer with Google Chrome browser. You download it and it becomes an extension. Once you do that, just follow the instructions after you buy the NFT and receive the email to claim it.
From there, if you want the app also on your phone, download the app and then it will ask you to enter your 12 word phrase that you should have been given upon installation of the browser extension initially.

3 Likes

I am always wary of browser extensions, but this one seems safe (?)

Also, be careful you have installed the right app/extension as there seem to be fake ones:

5 Likes

So far I haven’t had any issues with it. Works great. You just hit Alt + Shift + P and it opens.

3 Likes

Oh i forgot to mention, I downloaded it directly from the Phantom Wallet website. That’s how you are sure it’s legit. @Cathroulette

5 Likes

Thank you so much @Gnosticmedic27 @Maoshan_Wanderer :smiley:
It seems so easy now after your tips. I was just panicking over my ignorance and how it would probablu result in not being able to claim the nft at all. (Overthinking 101)
I’ll start with this the first thing in the morning. :+1: it’s midnight near my place :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

You might be interested in this thread:
NFT, mandalas, tags and fields
which has some good, instructional information in it.

2 Likes

Yesterday night I’d downloaded the mobile app. :woman_facepalming: I didn’t do anything though thankfully.

1 Like

Has anyone who ordered soap received theirs yet?

1 Like

Nah no skin products either I think it’ll be soon tho no worries

1 Like

Thank you!

I know you’re excited but give him time. lol

This:

was only posted a week ago. Plus there was a comment a day or so before that about needing lab certs (which weren’t expected until this week) for another company in the fulfillment process.

It sounds like there’s a few moving pieces that they’re trying to wrangle on the cosmetic side alone (in addition to changing tactics on the candles, the community projects, new products for us, shepherding the forum, etc.).

(Plus Mercury Retrograde just finished :laughing: )

6 Likes

Ah thank you for posting that comment from Captain. I missed it. :pray:t3:

3 Likes

I figured you had. Was being helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have the phantom app on my iPhone with 3 NFTs in it… have I messed up?

1 Like

I have the same! Why should it be a problem? It’s ok i think

I got the app from the apple App Store

1 Like

There’s talk upthread about the mobile app being fake :disappointed: it may not be, I don’t want to worry you.

2 Likes

If you can buy it and downloaded it from the apple App store then i think you’re safe

Maybe someone alse can throw some light on this matter

You need to be vigilant even if you download from App Store (Apple) / Play Store (Android).

Fake apps in the name of Phantom is possible, best thing to do is go the Phantom’s Website (on your mobile) and click on the respective app for download, this will redirect you to the correct app!

This is not fool proof! If you wanna be safe, best to get help from the people you know in the forum, who are using Phantom Wallet!

5 Likes

And what to do with Phantom app from apple on my iPhone cause my nft is in there?

So guys this is the official website, right?

https://phantom.app/download

1 Like