The Sapien Shop [Reworked & Open]

Guys, I finally set up the wallet. Couldn’t have been possible without you all. :hugs:

4 Likes

So I can print the mandala/image of Eternity and use it on my items right? Is there a limit to how many items I paste it on?
(I’ll use it for myself ofc) but right now even a wallpaper on my phone will work right?
Sorry for so many questions, :bowing_woman:

EDIT: I found answers to everything. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Good for you!

5 Likes

Hi! Will the Beauty Tag be added to (and/or reworked) here as an NFT version? @SammyG

2 Likes

Hi. Just visited the New Sapien Shop and I noticed the changes and I’m wondering if the tags from the old site will be sold again maybe in new and improved NFT form. Two particular ones I was hoping to buy was the Voice of Charisma and Ascension tags.

Does anybody know? Sorry @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG if you already answered these questions.

1 Like

ascension tag was already re-made, The Ascension-naut

5 Likes

Cool cool. Thank you. Thank you.

It’s possible. Some have been remade already. Don’t know of he’ll do voice of charisma yet though

5 Likes

I wish we could get Skin Regeneration and attraction field.

Remade as tags or NFT?

The dog tag program has been discontinued.

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG Any timelines on when the Beauty products will get shipped? Made a purchase a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

soon, some have shipped already.

One product from your batch is ready, the other in the process of being made.

12 Likes

@Gnosticmedic27, re: Beauty products:

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the update. Can’t wait to get them and start using it.

1 Like

Thank you! And thank you, Captain.

2 Likes

And reborn.

9 Likes

Haha (but not really in the way that was being asked, you know).

1 Like

He’s still selling the social mastery, divine balance, childlike wonder and almighty willpower at pendent format in enlightened states. Some of them are also in stock. Makes me wonder why still selling them in pendent.

1 Like

I think these are special items offered in unique jewelry, which is highly desirable for some people. I don’t think jewelry has been discontinued. But if they have, then these are the last items.

1 Like