The Sapien Shop [Reworked & Open]

Yeah. I want everything & will go broke as well! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

when you purchase you get an NFT, you’re the only owner and it won’t work for anyone who isn’t the owner.

13 Likes

Is it difficult to make a tag cause i’ve never done it? :pray:

1 Like

can we have custom field making of existing field. As i would love to have Anti Aging field on a ring i could wear for rest of my life.

Can i put it on one of my crystal rings without the photo?

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

I thought once you made the connection during the first two weeks or so you have access to it just by conceptual thinking? :thinking:

1 Like

these are tag nfts

not deities/servitors etc etc

i suppose there will be more leeway here.

26 Likes

So you have to wear it on you or hold the print close to you? Sorry i’m not familiar with tags

3 Likes

Yes.

Not a problem! We have had lots of discussions about tags, what they are and how to use them. You can get up to speed by using the Search function. Easy peasy.

4 Likes

Omg today is my birthday and what a gift this is! Thank you, Dream! I got The Unexpected already. I want the Prestige and Grandeur one so bad too!!

27 Likes

:sparkles:Well, Happy Birthday!! :partying_face:

Sounds like your day is off to a great start! Congratulations! :clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

Does this mean that prior NFTs were not okay to turn into tags?

4 Likes

I always thought that too. I thought they were also mandalas which work like tags if kept on us. Although they work way better when you work with them.

4 Likes

Thank you! Indeed.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Thank you, Mao! Much appreciated.

6 Likes

I broke and got Prestige and Grandeur as well. It’s possible I’ll break and get my dad the Eternity field. Even though he will get mad at me for it.

14 Likes

Happy birthday bro!!! Hope you have a spectacular day today brotha! I completely forgot your birthday was so close to mines haha

9 Likes

@GoddessAndGodOfAll Happy Birthday brother! Almost.

6 Likes