The Sapien Trust

hey uial, are you sure? Other Sapien Trust audios were uploaded on Patreon. Edit: I see the relevant line in the description now. That’s unfortunate.

1 Like

These two audios seem to be a bit of an exception. Dream has written in the descriptions:

This is only gonna be here on the channel membership, to keep it unique and also to stop the spread of this one.

@uial I wonder what hormones are spiked tho.

Test hgh dht what else? Androsterone ?

Maybe @SammyG can answer.

Edit : I know it says ALL hormones, but estrogen is also a hormone, so if all “male” hormones, then androsterone too right?

7 Likes

and are there any yet new releases till now?

What happened to Sapien trust? I am not able to join it back and i also received an email

For some reason the masculine and female energy videos got removed off the sapien trust.

2 Likes

They are still on the Sapien Trust, I’ve just checked. Do you by chance have two YouTube accounts that you can switch between? When I subscribed, I could access the Community tab and “see perks” on both accounts, but the Sapien Trust posts only appeared on one of those accounts.

My membership is sat on pause. Guessing thats why i cant se the masculine video. Dunno why its on pause. Just got an e-mail from youtube. Dont know if its sapien or youtube that has paused it.

Never mind apparently YouTube paused the Sapien Trust.

YouTube has been doing some lame stuff to Dream lately.

I haven’t received any information from YouTube about the pausing of Sapien Trust. I just found out. I thought it was just my account…I am so pissed! They keep trying to block their well deserved blessings :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:…I’m just going to increase my Patreon gift to support them, at least that won’t be blocked.

1 Like

Yes it’s sad i wanted to use maculine video but i can’t do that anymore

1 Like

What is this maculine video?

Why can’t you do it anymore? Do you not see it on the Sapien Trust?

He is referring to the Masculine Energy audio that is available on YouTube’s Sapien Trust only.

2 Likes

I was able to retrieve the link of it from my browser history and when i open it …it says that only available to sapien trust…my membership was cancelled :( or rather i would say paused. It’s payment was failed a day before the youtube paused it and now i am stuck and don’t know what to do :( :(

1 Like

oh, I mean lucky, managed to download)

https://dropmefiles.com/8wkxa

2 Likes

I think downloading just doesn’t work

Dream should just increase the patreon pledge and upload all sapien trust videos to patreon.

2 Likes