The secret of the Sacred Secretion

Hello guys, I just wanted to share this video with this interesting knowledge that I think goes very well with the topics covered in this forum and many might be interested and maybe we can share thoughts about it.

Several years ago I had heard about this but I was not very convinced, and my spiritual knowledge was more limited, but in the last year of having discovered sapien mediciene and having experienced the power and benefits of internal alchemy now it makes more sense to me that the sacred secretion is the key to physical regeneration and to live much longer and develop our consciousness. Although I still do not know where this knowledge comes from and what is its original source.

I wonder if the Transmutation and microcosmic field is a way to automate this process? because the mechanism sounds very similar to me.

3 Likes

Oh dear….down the rabbit hole I go…

2 Likes

well tell us what you think cause it was all kinda weird to me
@Maoshan_Wanderer

2 Likes

Well as a male, I find it compelling, and not out of line of some materials I’ve come across related to the sexual transmutation community. Most of the literature is decidedly lacking in knowledge that is helpful for women, which I don’t like, because they reason, women don’t have the same issue of literal loss of life force that men have from sexual release.

Retention of Life Force energy via sexual transmutation was something that OM and I disagreed on, but as a happily married man, I’ve not been able to test this out really, for any appreciable length of time. It is something I would consider if I should per chance outlive my spouse, but since she is quite a bit younger than me…

OM’s position was that it is healthy for males to release, at least once weekly. I’m more in the camp of we spend our seed much too willingly these days and that we would be healthier preserving it.

4 Likes

yep-best

It is true.

2 Likes

Dude appears to be a flat-earther so take that for what it’s worth.

1 Like

I have not seen the video but this has something to do with secretion?

Yogic texts mention the secretion of soma/amrita (nectar) when (a) Khechari mudra is perfected (b) When Kundalini crosses over to the Crown and enlightenment begins to unfold. In rDozgchen, we talk about red and white drops, etc. My teacher experienced it right when he received Shaktipat from his teacher, so kinda like on day 1 lol

I did maintain celibacy for more than a decade, but then abandoned it in preference to some Tantric sexual practices as my outlook changed from a monastic one to something else… I assume both phases had their benefits…

For a long time, I thought this was just a metaphorical thing. But I have since experienced dripping of a very sweet, thick liquid which sort of feels like an ecstatic drug. When I discussed this with Dream, he confirmed that he had experienced something similar many times. I am sure there is some physiological explanation but it feels damn good!

Dream had modeled a field to produce such effects - I now forget if it was just a private field that was not released, or the energetics were included in some field (probably Ambrosia or Exalted State?)

11 Likes

Maybe I misunderstood, but here they were talking about an oil going down the spine to the base and returning and I couldn’t reconcile that with what I knew about amrita

1 Like

Okay I see in your description - when kundalini crosses over to the crown. Now makes more sense.

1 Like

The way Tantra describes this is - when Shakti (Kundalini) joins with Shiva (Universal Consciousness) in the Crown, their union produces bliss that is grater than hundreds of orgasms and when the primal ignorance that sees the self as separate from God begins to dispel, one of the physical impacts is the secretion of this nectar…

Some Yogis consider this to be an elixir of immortality and block this by Khechari mudra as the digestive fire is said to destroy this elixir, so they dwell on it for long periods without letting it enter the digestive pathway… this is one of the ways Yogis extend their life to superhuman numbers

May be there is something to this in reality!!

6 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Man it’s great to have a genius in the forums yknow ^^

1 Like

lol naaw, I know a few things and I don’t know a LOT of things

2 Likes

oui oui

3 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer
Screenshot 2022-12-15 093013

Do you know how to do this mudra? Its written differently in different places.

Maybe you should look for a competent teacher.

In the long term if you work on kundalini awakening - yes (with a lot of other fields and also own effort of course)

A lot of Ojas, Jindan and Navapashanam are probably closer to that.
(works better when the base has been build)

And of course, a lot of NFT’s are able to reproduce yogic processes, i remember sending a friend an “automated khechari mudra” and after a couple minutes he described it as something that tastes like sweet lemon.

4 Likes

yes bro very true. I am in search for one.

I used to do kapalbhati, Nadi Shodhana for long periods in 2014-15. It made HUGE difference to my body and mind.

I am definately looking to take it up a notch.

2 Likes

Yes, as Bup said you should really consult a teacher who is experienced as full-fledged Khechari is pretty dangerous as it involves severing the frenum. That was the original practice; in the medieval ages, folks seem to have come up with a less severe version of the mudra with just the up-turned tongue (probably influenced by Daoist texts as some Indologists have noted that the modified version first appears in Daoist texts, and later in Hathayoga texts)…

In Tantra, we take a different approach… What is Khechari? Kha means the element of space; chari is to stroll or reside; So fixing the mind on the element of space (through mantra, through mandala, through attention on the throat chakra and then on the upper palate) and dwelling in the consciousness of vast space produces similar energetic effects.

My teacher, who had practiced the full form of Khechari for a long time, told me, “the elixir flows not because you severe the frenum and touch your tongue to a certain place, well it helps, but the elixir flows due to the state of mind that is brought about by this action - the mind turns inward out and dwells in infinite space; if you can achieve & sustain the same state of mind through meditation or dharana (fixing awareness on space element of throat chakra), similar results can be achieved”.

7 Likes

thanks bro !

great advise as always. :slight_smile:

3 Likes