The Sharp (Sportsbetting)

Yes, ill see if we can get it narrowed down to 9 general ideas, 12 if that doesn’t work

2 Likes

Sharpshooter (The Sharp): All in One Sports Bettor/Gambler’s Field

1. Alchemical Revision of Being a Gambler
  • Removal of subconscious blocks/resistances related to gambling, profitably winning from gambling, guilt/shame related to gambling, etc
  • Acceptance mindset/emotional control, accepting the result of any bet(s) place and having control over emotions whether or not the result is a win/loss.
  • Having confidence/ feeling of always having been a successfully-profitable-lucky sports bettor/gambler
  1. Guided Path
  • Best path in life for Gambling Decisions: (maybe woven world’s: successful gambler feature as well)
  • Intuitive Precognition: Having the ability to see the result of any sporting competition at least 24 hours into the future. Intuition guides you to place bets on the expected winner(s)
  • Personal Insider: Having the intuition of being an insider to any major competition. (i.e. knowing beforehand is a player will be kept on the bench from injuries, knowing if players/coaches are not right in the head before a game which would affect their performance, knowing if an unspoken personal event drops team morale before the game, etc)
  1. Knowledge Base of Sports/Tables
  • Download of rules and understanding of all major global sports and rules of all major gambling tables/games
  • Download the knowledge and experience of any successful sports bettors, gamblers, card players, etc
  • Download the astrological natal chart of a successful-profitable gambler/sports bettor

This is just my rouge draft of what could be 3 major/ 9 subfields to go along with this NFT. If more is allowed, the merrier!

1 Like

I love this part, maybe add knowing which way they are fixed to give us an edge

I think we are in agreement that there should be one astrological field, I just want to add that it should cover the bettor and also the player/team, not just us

This part I think we can replace with something else. If you don’t know the rules you probably shouldn’t bet, well I guess you can bet on whatever you want but I think we could have more depth here

1 Like

Im going to create a private group now, if interested just message me asap. The draft will probably go in early next week. Ill add everyone in this group

2 Likes

Love this. nice and concise

1 Like