The Singularity

No. I feel okay. Yea om mani padme mantra is also my favorite!

6 Likes

Man this is my favorite track so far a few loops and I am dripping in blissfulness no pun intended I feel like I am becoming one with the divine

9 Likes

this made me feel so tranquil, i love it

5 Likes

The synchronicity of these releases is beyond belief.

Om Mani Padme Hum.
Namo Amituofo.

4 Likes

Will the next one be the Green Tara mantra?:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

If we’re putting in umm suggestions… perhaps Maha Cundhi/Zhunti’s mantra. Compassionate Mother of Buddhas helping to purify karma.

3 Likes

Martin sounds very young :-)

2 Likes

Quite an unusual choice for music under this mantra, but I like it! This is my third favorite mantra after Green Tara and Om, thank you very much Captain!

A few facts:
The repetition of the Om Mani Padme Hum mantra in concentration cleanses negative karma, affects all levels of the subconscious, reveals hidden talents, allows you to accumulate extensive merits, develop compassion and kindness towards all living beings.

The benefits of chanting the Avalokiteshvara’s mantra are endless, like the boundless sky.

Even if you don’t have a deep intellectual understanding of the Dharma, even if you only know Om Mani Padme Hum, but you live with an attitude free from the eight worldly worries, your life will be filled with happiness to the brim. If you live with a pure attitude, free from attachment and clinging to this life, and just spend time reciting Om Mani Padme Hum, this six-syllable mantra, which is the essence of Dharma, then this is the purest Dharma.

Everything looks very simple, repeating the mantra is easy. But the benefits of this are by no means so simple. Here I will give only the essence of her endless blessings.

Repeating the Compassion Buddha mantra only once completely cleanses the four defeats resulting from the violation of the four root vows of personal liberation and the negative karma of the five acts with immediate retribution. The Padmatrava Tantra says that all other negative karma, without exception, is also purified.

It is also mentioned in the tantras that by repeating this mantra, you achieve 4 qualities: rebirth in the pure land of Buddha Amitabha and other pure lands; at the time of death you will see the Buddha and the light in the sky; deities will make offerings to you; you will never be reborn in hell, the world of hungry spirits or animals. You will be reborn in the pure land of the Buddha or a happy samsaric being.
I am sorry if there are some mistakes, I have used a translator :))

26 Likes

Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara is one of the most revered in Buddhism. He personifies the energy of compassion inherent in all Buddhas and inherent in every living being.

Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva is also known as the One who Listens to the Sounds of the World or Comprehends the Sounds of the World.
Avalokiteshvara responds to any pain manifested in our long-suffering world. And to be more precise, he helps to cope with any negative energy, without making distinctions between beings, depending on the degree of their clouding.
Avalokiteshvara is ready to help cope with any energies, no matter how negative they may be.
That is why he is addressed with the six-syllable mantra “Om Mani Padme Hum”. The energy of Avalokiteshvara helps to clear the levels corresponding to all six worlds in consciousness, eliminates the corresponding karma and the need to be reborn in these worlds.

24 Likes

Awesome, mantras on DJ mode :musical_score: :musical_note: :musical_score: :musical_note:
Is anyone dancing/singing to the beats in this? Yes I do .
A dancing meditation track …lovely :man_dancing: :man_dancing:

8 Likes

What I would give to have had a cool aunt that plays me fields with epic beats on a casul ride to school. Those kids are blessed to know u Jenny :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Everyone has this expectation that mantra chanting/listening is one mundane rhytm that is to be kept for extended period of time.

Then Captain makes a track that is dynamic, has similiarities to Magician 1.0 (one of all time favorites). What I find insane is how I am actually able to meditate and get into the flow even though music is pure :fire:

First playing on speakers while doing sth on pc, triggered me to tear up (30 sec into the track, hearing the mantra basically did sth dunno). This has done many things and I am only aware of being less worried, guess I will have to take my time with this one, it is too complex for me to understand in one day.

Lets take a moment to appreciate how Captain is managing to bridge chanting with electronic music, that to me is singularity at its finest :boom:

Thank u for making this public Captain, we will be able to comprehend its power someday, I am sure of it :raised_hands:.

24 Likes

It was the first one I felt a pull to! :smiley:

I sometimes see a woman’s eye when I close my eyes, a really calm and insanely wise presence. This time the pupil was magenta (which is how unconditional love shows up for me).

I was moved to tears. It was a fun experience to have while listening to those beats :smiley:
I checked it just out of curiosity and was surprised by this experience!

I gotta add this to my roster now hahah

6 Likes

Wasn’t this audio released some time ago??

@Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

Om Mani Padme Hum with Vibration Energy and Intent?
@Zen

2 Likes

I’m still pretty much rooted to the spot. First mantra I was rooted, then third eye felt it, then involuntarily closed my eyes. Still feeling totally zoned out and at peace. Thank you for this blissful track, Captain!

12 Likes

What is the difference (except music of course) between this track and Om Mani Padme Hum track on Patreon? Call me old fashioned, but I’m more inclined to old file.

3 Likes

Still waiting

1 Like

I didn’t know there was an Om Mani Padme Hum mp3 on Patreon until just now. Thanks!

I think it’s cool this new track has his voice.

6 Likes

No problem. I think Mr. Captain always uses his own voice in tracks.

2 Likes