The Singularity

i will just delete those so nobody gets confused.

15 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
Sweetened description please :pray:
Thank you in advance.

4 Likes

I remember this technique from when it was posted on Xtrememind forum, and Iā€™ve also been using it from time to time since thenā€¦ and always liked it. Someone also commented that the creator of this method had a very clear and bright aura if I recall correctlyā€¦ wonder how things are going with him now. Thanks for sharing it again, I will keep keep using it even more from now on.

1 Like

could you share the qigong video and the creator thread.

1 Like

Welcome man

2 Likes

How is padme pronounced in this audio , sir ,?

2 Likes

I hear padam . in audio.
@Dyslexic_Professor what do you hear? I want to sing along wit audio
@Gnosticmedic27

1 Like

or audio saying Om Mani Peme Hung?
I hear padam hum or peme hung. But no padme.
@Maoshan_Wanderer thoughts?

1 Like

Let me listen once I go home.

Even if you do no hear any bit of the mantra, it will still work as Dream embeds the field with the highest potential of the energy of the mantra.

While the Sanskrit original is OM Mani Padme Hum, Tibetans, Chinese, Nepalese, Sri Lankans all have various ways of pronouncing this mantra haha

14 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer can I please ask You something in PM?

1 Like

update?

1 Like

Nope

4 Likes

Its padme hum

if it sounds different, if it does, it would be due to mixing

18 Likes

I really like this trackā€¦ I could have an all night (sober) rave just with this on loop.

Do you guys see this one on Spotify? I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me who canā€™t find it, normally I listen to audios from this channel there.
(Nvm I will just download it from soundweave)

4 Likes

I canā€™t help but imagine a big Sapienā„¢ Party where everyone is hyped - jumping and dancing and singing to ā€œOm Om om om omā€¦ beat dropā€

PADME HUM :microphone::microphone::microphone:

I just canā€™t haha

5 Likes

Iā€™ve just listen to this and itā€™s a very peaceful experience. I donā€™t know what techniques heā€™s using but I will be definitely adding this to my ā€˜end of day stack/playlistā€™.

Thanks for providing this suggestion for everyone on here!

3 Likes