The Smart Cord Cutter Field

If thoughts arise after the process about the debt, then you have not virtually “paid” it (the debt) to the end :)

2 Likes

It’s a fascinating concept…
So in this way, you are basically taking responsibility in form of a debt that you deem has not been repaid, so you take it onto yourself, from your own “bank account” so to say? Is this like karmic debt?

2 Likes

Some people don’t use standard terminology.
It’s a way of letting the situation go…
There can be many interpretations…
If you’re asking a question about debt, you haven’t let go of the situation, have you? :)

3 Likes

My experience has been, in these types of situations, even when we cut the cords, we turn around again and reestablish the cords with our thoughts that they owe us. (I find it helpful to remember that we create our cords. They don’t just happen, you know?)

So, until we’ve resolved the owing bit (either through getting repaid or through changing our beliefs around their owing), I expect that this field would have us in a nice little cycle of cut cord/“oh, they ow me”/re-establish cord.

15 Likes

Which is the field to listen after cord cutting ? So sooth … since cord cutting can be heavy at times ?

I am thinking … say … inner pillar of power
What others ?

3 Likes

It seems that this new version wouldn’t create the “disadvantages” (so to speak) of the previous one.

What I’ve always combined with the Etheric Cord Cutter v1 is Soul/Core Restoration. Very sealing effect.

Feels protective indeed. Become Whole, Repel Negativity, and many others like Essence of Mantras would keep you safe too (feels that way for me). Quoting Maoshan Wanderer from a deleted thread:

“Play the Essence of Mantras - you will feel sacred space in a few minutes, thanks to energetic presence of not one or two, but Five cosmic forces.”

19 Likes

Thanks @Bronyraur … I used V1 as I didn’t buy this yet … want to first see how v1 works for me. I played inner pillar after that and now playing essence of mantras.

2 Likes

Thanks to you too because you have me made re-tweak my Sunday stack lol.

After having done some heavy lifting and cleaned the big mess of the last couple of years, I have now one classical maintenance stack (thanks to _OM and Maoshan) used every Sunday. Here’s once again how it goes:

• Energy Body/Aura Cleaning
  • Etheric Cord Cutter
  • Soul/Core Restoration
  • Others like Exorcism, etc.

(not to mention the daily maintenance with other fields of course).

Now I added the Inner Pillar to the Sunday stack. I already use it daily (exceptions aside) but it’s now even more obvious that this field is so crowded and saturated with love (from various spaces and times) that any nasty folk, entity, memory, place, etc. trying to rebuild draining/maladapted cords again would struggle to find a spot within the love crowd lol.

“All our operators are busy right now with the love crowd, please try again later or press 9 for English”.

27 Likes

Edit: holyyyyy ahahahha im sorryyy i think this has been the longest review ever. Lol

1st review and i think itd be the only one because the concept is pretty clear and understood until i discover totally random additions by Captain lol :slightly_smiling_face:

I havent read everything written up there, my apologies if whatever ill say has been said or sounds too exciting but you guys have long felt it haha and if i talk too much about Me, ill do it in case others feel the same way and think they dont need this field.

Cutting cords sounds an easy task (we think) as like blocking someone on facebook or whatsapp lol, never talking to so and so person, moving to a different place, job etc. Even when we think the job is done, or we forgive, or they have forgiven us, theres always that invisble link that stays for a long long time and sometimes for ever.

We are always talking about how we need that how we should etc but when a clear opportunity comes by to actually cut them… we start sometimes with full awareness sometimes not pulling away from that happening. Is the first reaction because even when the cords MUST really be gone, we humans love comfort even if its toxic it helps us to hide behind it when we fk up “cause im hurt” “cause this person is not letting me go and i can feel it energetically ugh” … but we also stay

We even romantize it and give it cute names and keep repeating to ourselves or others:

“But its because ancestors and blood”
“But its because is teaching me a lesson”
“But its because we are twinflames (lol i love this one)”

Unmei No Akai Ito…

So we avoid yes we avoid at first as much as we want and then im sure (based on just a few comments i got to read here, my very own feelings etc) lots of you be wondering but what about the “good cords”? What if i use this audio and then i start growing apart with my partner, or turn coldish etc.

Its normal. Its ok. Love to anything or anyone “pulls” :wink:

I am the most clingy sensitive yet detached person you could ever meet i can tell you that much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Sounds weird yeah but its real.

That mix has caused so much controversy in my life, among family members, friends, at work and of course love partners.

Apparently I:

• never really loved my exes
  • never cared
  • I behave like not part of the family
  • im cold
  • i forget too soon
  • im too independent
  • im selfish

:roll_eyes: and who knows what else lol

But the truth is… i fiercely completely deeply with everything in me love, care and give. But when its time to go… when ive ran out of trials, when the end is imminent or when theres nothing else i could do or the situation is just gonna stay the way it is… i cut cords right there, leave and never ever look back. 100%

Sooooo i got this audio with the sole intention of cutting cords from beyond this life time and dimension, and all the negative ones of course still lingering, and all the ones that didnt belong to me and more of my patients or clients.

I was literally doing something on my laptop and i said… im gonna loop this now even if im not fully paying attention i think its ok lol

Me: oh nice music -kept doing whatever-

• ohh is that a bee? Lol oh Captain :hugs: “thats funny”

Second loop:

Me: wait a minute…WHY on EARTH am I feeling this cold? :open_mouth::exploding_head: i mean frozen i was.
And then its like i tried turning my attention again on my laptop and suddenly i felt that music like a ray of something getting deep in my core and PULLING every single last string there was lol

There was silence (full silence in my mind) for a moment

There was silence full silence outside my apartment, it felt like if the whole world had gotten silent.

Only the music pulling me back and forth i felt empty like never before in my life and i felt completely alone in this world.

Seriously it felt like if the end of the world had just happened outside my apartment kinda silence, kinda empty vibe and i was confused for a second as to not knowing what to feel? Scared? Nope, lonely? Nope, happy? Not sure lol i mean it was so strong that i thought to get up and open the door and see how the world looked out there lol haha maybe im gonna open the door and find myself in a whole new different world? (Specially btw feeling lately as if my Astral Portal nft was becoming a vortex to a new world lol a new reality)

Anyway. Im here so no lol not yet :wink:

This audio looped 3 times cut whateverrrr was there from for ever not just this life time i swear. Because that empty feeling is similar to the one i feel every time i listen to the Precambrian Era audio (super cold and nothingness, just Me) the before anything existed.

Once i gave it my attention ohhh that music portrayed in my mind the slashes of swords cutting everything while moving through times, lives, and spaces.

And last… what about the good cords? Theres no such thing as good cords opssss sorryyyyy

Love will never be a cord.
Love will never attach
Love with never constrain
Love will never control
Love will never tie

Love is and should be free completely free, universal, infinite, never intertwined, just the most beautiful and strongest flow of clean and pure energy.

Always at our reach but never to grab, hold, or wrap around, just to freely let it flow in and out.

Here is the awesome thing about that.

My love for those i love feels actually more powerful today but its free. The cords cut last night and today were the cords of ego we attach to love, i keep thinking about everybody with so much love but my heart doesnt feel like it opened its doors, no. It feels like it has NO doors. Love is coming in like a thick wide river, expands and goes right back out or through or around, whatever… ive been feeling loved by everything and everybody today. Everything feels love, the air, the food, the bed, my body, my voice, and all and everyone there has been from last night is being loved harder by me… without any effort.

Only because… there are no ego cords.

I hope you guys love this audio and enjoy it just as much or more :hugs:

I know tho, this field is a must to keep playing at least once a week. After a good integration and work done in us. Because you know… ego never completely dies.

Phew!!! Feel so much love right now :heartbeat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

48 Likes

Thank Luna, about to begin using this :ok_hand:t6:.

Edit: I’ve been playing it while I scroll through some old back ups from past relationships and im literally in tears, not from sadness but joy, happiness, acknowledging the beautiful moments I had with that person wishing them the best in the future and hoping they find their best possible match.

Makes me want to contact them and just give them the warmest hug filled with unconditional love :gift_heart::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

What a beautiful audio :heartbeat:

Thanks Captain

29 Likes

@anon46520955 Why should someone need a smart program when every cord is not beneficial and should therefore be removed?

If you can
easily
Fast
For ever
Cut all cords from the beginning of all through timelines dimensions ect… whichever way you use

Then you dont need this field. Simple as that :)

This is for those who struggle with it

11 Likes

I know you were asking LunaMoon, but I wanted to jump in to say that there are a lot of cords which are desired (and even beneficial). Everytime you establish a pleasing connection to something/someone, that’s a desired cord. It can even be a beneficial cord, where simply thinking about the something will cause your heart to soar, refreshing you and uplifting your spirit.

It’s not beneficial to be cutting all cords/all the time. Having some persistent cords (“good” or “bad”) adds to a sense of stability in our lives. They also build a platform for deepening our relationships. If we are always cutting cords, our relationships will remain at a superficial level. It’s our persistent cords which allow us to go beyond that superficial, getting-to-know-you, chit-chat level and to know others at deeper and deeper levels.

Another way a “smart” cord cutter can be beneficial is that we often have a variety of cords with another person. I may love my best friend deadly because I can see so many of their admirable qualities. As a result, I have cords to those aspects of them.

But because I know them so well, I’m also aware of some of their less-than-admirable qualities and our less-tnan-beneficial interactions, which also produce cords. When I want to do my self-work and get over myself and those parts of me that don’t like (or disapprove of!) my friend’s less-than-admirable qualities, I’m going to want to cut my cords to those qualities whilst keeping the other cords I’ve already established to my friend’s admirable aspects.

I think cords are a richer topic than you may be currently thinking about them.

8 Likes

:smirk:

12 Likes

@anon46520955 @WellBeing thanks for the fast responses.

I wish that the product description would be a little more informative because only based on your review I can sense what this field is capable of.

4 Likes

I find it’s really helpful to understand what it is I’m doing before I start using tools to do it. In this case, I research what cords are and aren’t, how and why they get established, etc., so that I can then make my decisions about my cords. Then I go and find tools and techniques that will help me accomplish my decisions. That’s just how I go about things, but I find I can then make my choices without having to rely upon product write-ups that may or mayn’t live up to my standards.

5 Likes

This one was an absolute game-changer. If an individual were to use this field and get at least 20% of the benefits I had, it would already be enough to put this field at the top of my recommendation list. For me, this field is much, much stronger than the free version. It made me regain an energy level I once had and was trying to recover since I entered adulthood (some 9 years ago).

Supplements, Plasma Brain of Youth, and Major Blueprint of Power were the main tools when trying to live with this lack of energy handicap, but it seems like Smart Cord Cutter finished the job, and now I reclaimed the energy levels of my childhood. It’s hard to put into words when the effect is that big. I just feel like I got back a piece of my life that had been stolen.

By the way, I asked Dream in the webinar how this field works, and he said it’s like the previous one: only negative cords are cut. I then asked to post this information here and he allowed it.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo for this creation :pray:

(also tagging you in case I have misinterpreted something).

50 Likes

EDIT
Found a better version :slight_smile:

31 Likes

what a lovely gif

8 Likes

Wow… thank you for this awesome review! And just wow at your epic results! Congratulations! :partying_face: :tada:
I can relate to that feeling quite a bit (using Plasma Brain of Youth also), so can’t wait even more to try this one now.

10 Likes