The Smart Cord Cutter Field

thanks a lot

2 Likes

hello all, i sort of went through the whole threads.the concept is very attractive, but i mainly concern is the karma. even though karma is an illusion in the true nature, but if i still reognize this body as myself, the kamra still can find you and continue its effect.

my question is for people who have used this field. did you enrage your kamric for using third party to cut cord? if we exist, it will come back, but usuallly with more force and anger. traditionally we repent or chant mantra or sutra to help them crossover. but this cut cording method, i am not sure the short and long time effect. if this cutting method works, i dont now why people need to do repentance ritual to calm their karmic force or their stubborn attachments created by their mind in the past

1 Like

yes you are good, use it

What is your experience with this field? Thanks

pain in the heart for the first day, pain in the heart for one listen on the second day.Then being temporarily free.

Then I started thinking of people I don’t wanna think about anymore and the pain with the focus I gave was really big but now I can feel more power and less leakage.

3 Likes

:muscle:t5::muscle:t5:

It’s available on Gumroad

The Smart Cord Cutter

2 Likes

I am assuming it is fine to say something along the lines, “Please cut all cords that are negative, harmful, draining, etc. to any person place thing time and so on” maybe a little more in depth, but basically if you don’t know exactly what to focus on, would a general statement like this be okay?

1 Like

A general statement like this would be okay, but it’s unnecessary. This is a “smart” field. It knows what to do, even if you don’t. And just the fact that you have chosen to play it is all the “instructions” the field really needs.

That being said, if you’d like to say something along the lines of your statement, have fun with it! (said with all sincerity)

4 Likes

OH well, in that case I am all set lol
Thank you!

1 Like

Yep, you sure are all set. Have fun!

I told that and the pain was even deeper you know.

You can think of a person to dedicate to it but in my experience even then most hars cords are taking like a really little time to be cut off. You can check the next day that thinking the same person or place will not be painful because of cutting and all. But I think is best to do that when you thought that the field should stop working.
The cord can be “positive” and still be cut off (I guess I don’t have a measurement of the reality of the statement myself) if you choose to.

A few questions on this. What happens if i think of someone i don’t want to cut cords with, you know, if you tell me “don’t think about anyone important in your life” its like saying don’t think of an elephant - and you will now think of an elephant…

Other question, should i cut cords from places/events that had many beautiful memories but ended in a trauma? Same with people. They’re not bad people overall, i just don’t want them to be a part of my mindspace on any subconcious level anymore

1 Like

Haha thought the same the first time I used it. It’s fine though. The field won’t cut all cords as it’s not designed for that.

Perfectly fine to do that. I would say you will appreciate more these beautiful memories and feel less the impact of the traumas.

2 Likes

Lets say you have a good friendship with someone but the dynamic is starting to get toxic, so I use this and think of that person.

What would happen?
does it only cut ‘negative ties’ and keeps the positive ones if I wanted to keep the healthy aspects of the friendship

Yes.

It depends on how you “think of that person.”

Because isn’t it common, in a situation that you described, that we (out of memory or of habit) think of that person as the recent “toxic” way we’ve been experiencing them? When we do that, not only do we re-establish that “toxic” cord but we also put on our toxic-colored glasses, viewing all that they’re now doing through those toxic-colored lenses, you see?

1 Like

Hi my friend wich one is better? Smart cord cutter or YouTube version?

It depends on how you define “better.” The YouTube version is free; that’s “better” to a lot of people. The Smart Cord Cutter is more advanced and does more, and in a more sophisticated way; that’s “better” to other people. Those aren’t the only distinctions between the two. Those are just two examples.

5 Likes

Thanks my friend for alway being so kind! Love you

1 Like

Cab i loop it through the night?