The Soul Contract?

yesterday I had interesting discussion with one of members from forum here and we discussed about regression-hypnotherapy and some books (author: Michael Newton) where all people in hypnosis witnesses their past lifes and they all had previously as souls whole same planned path called as souls contract.

is there any tool from Sapien or from any creators for burning, breaking, tearing up or at least for reconstructing/changing soul contract? Any Ideas??
he told me he even asked this sapien, I will let you know
PS
honestly (pardon me) I don’t give a *** about our these soul guiders who made for us these soul contracts so I ask for advice is there any tool for this to make
it sure

6 Likes

I think that this tool or field should rather be called the removal of negative karma, this I think would help just change all the contracts and break off all the negative connections of cause and effect. This field would help a lot of people to change their destiny and life in general, to break the wheel of reincarnation.

2 Likes

I’m going to repost what I wrote to someone else via PM about whether certain events in life are predetermined, as “soul contracts” are just the same aspect of that

Well yes alot of your early life and/or major events is “predetermined” pre-incarnation but it’s pre-determined by YOU in a higher state, in coordination with your Higher Self (which is also you )

For some, the Higher Self does all the planning, so to them it would look like everything was pre-determined without their “consent”

One doesn’t get true “free will” until one gets Enlightened. As by then, you and your higher self are “one” consciously …lol so back to step A.

Remember, your higher self is just your collective “you” in the future, enlightened, looking back upon all your lives.

(minor editing for clarity)

So to answer your question directly…
Etheric cord cutter and the Soul Restoration series would deal with outside karmic influences aka “curses”,
the rest is actually what you agreed to with yourself before you got here. :upside_down_face:
You just don’t remember.

16 Likes

Thank you
I appreciate it
From your point of your view which field restoration does it best, first one, or heart one or brown, head one?
I already listen many fields, 3 of soul restoration would be a lot I guess,
And first one listen regularly

3 Likes

Feel like the original one is going to deal with most people’s “core” issues(sorry bad puns) but it will be individualized and I can see using all 3 for different “karmic” issues.

6 Likes