The Sound Weave - Website

Ok so I just tried to purchase unexpected gifts, but it only gave me PayPal as an option and it didnā€™t say pay with card at the bottom of the page like was mentioned elsewhere. Is it because Iā€™m on a phone?

I was thinking, what if you mark (little check mark or something) your products as official release of the sites. That way newcomers can see which is 3rd party related.

1 Like

Thereā€™s an issue with PayPal atm, please wait for the upcoming days. Captain is working on it.

4 Likes

No worries, I wasnā€™t going to pay with PayPal but maybe the whole system is being worked on. Thank you for your response :heart:

2 Likes

Hi

Yesterday Captain said that Soundweave site is working,

Maybe this can help, good luck :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I will be adding my first products to the site tonight: Sei Hei Ki Full Reiki Empowerment and Pele Ring. We could have a group field for the site:

Creators are inspired to create effective, useful products.
Ecommerce (and eventually shipping) is fast, cheap, and obstacle-free.
Maybe a field based on the flower of life and using that to propagate the concepts of prosperity, inspiration, willpower, clearing of obstacles, and general alignment with good things, especially as relates to the flow of business on the site.

@Captain_Nemo What do you think?

6 Likes

Yes that helped enormously thank you! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Nice, Iā€™m happy for you :blush:

2 Likes

Does Sound weave only take paypal?

I see a new The Fruit of Knowledge NFT on the Sound Weave website. So far no description other than ā€œThe Fruit of Knowledge Private Sale NFTā€, not sure what to make of it. Hopefully the description is coming soon.

9 Likes

I guess it really was a private sale because it says ā€œsold outā€ now. Sorry if it wasnā€™t meant to be seen by the public. Thought it was a placeholder.

3 Likes

No, itā€™s not :wink:

5 Likes

Damn

2 Likes

Iā€™ll make a thread, but there wonā€™t be much since Iā€™m the only owner

9 Likes

What a boss

6 Likes

@Josh
I waited over 2 years to get this one. Wait till you hear the story and a couple details on the collab

13 Likes

Their is no way ur not in some secret service :joy:

3 Likes

Some people ask to buy an extra copy if I have one.

It costed 8000$ for 1 copy. Dream gifted me a second copy. I donā€™t intend to give or sell the second copy unless itā€™s really special.

No hard feelings, but the second copy will probably just rote in my wallet.

We should all get to have our 1 unique godlike ability

18 Likes

:face_with_monocle: This is fascinating. Is this a story youā€™d be willing to share here with the general forum?

1 Like