The spiritual brain at the anatomical level

Hello everyone good evening (I hope you are all well​:relaxed:) In the last period it happened (exactly the day before yesterday I think) to have re-read an article on the development of psychic abilities and by rereading I was offered a curiosity. Often we read about the development of psychic neurons and therefore I was curious, I wonder if anyone here knows the psychic and / or spiritual brain at an anatomical level, I have read that the pineal gland is only a part of this great whole and I would like to know the “magic” aspect at the “scientific” level of the necessary neuronal connections. I hope I explained myself decently :pray: in advance excuse me :sweat_smile::relaxed:

4 Likes

Check description for Improved psycic functioning audio on Gumroad, it has few things about specific brain structures. Also the tag but I dont know where u can find that desc, since it isnt available for purchase anymore😖

5 Likes

pity :pleading_face:

1 Like

Trust me, as u start getting results from Dream fields (not discussing NFT deities/servitors which are next level stuff), u will start caring less and less how it works and just enjoy the adventure he is making possible for us.

2 Likes

you’re right, actually I had read that you shouldn’t worry about how something works but to enjoy the result, it’s just a fascinating aspect not to be “combed” :heart_eyes:

2 Likes