The Sunburst Crystal Energy Cloak (Jen's Blend)

A blessing giving out a blessing!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Added to my playlist :four_leaf_clover::nazar_amulet::mount_fuji:šŸŖ¬ :sparkles:

4 Likes

syncronicity of the sun once again lolā€¦this just keeps tripping me outā€¦

gonna play this with the alchemical ruby and carnelian and see what happensā€¦

much gratitude!

6 Likes

i recently added the guilt revision in my ā€œwomanā€-playlist.
as i read in a homeopathy book, women often struggle with guilt. sometimes without even knowing. (even cellulite could have to do with it, same remedy for guilt and cellulite :pensive:).
i think i put Jenā€™s Blend instead! seems it takes care of the guilt :dizzy: :dizzy:

5 Likes

this one is very clearing finally i am clean again , i spend most of my money to be cleansed from gross energies from workplace ā€¦ :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

This makes my body very relaxed šŸ„¹

8 Likes

I love this!

6 Likes

It makes me feel so good. :relieved:

6 Likes

:sparkles:This is the perfect way to end my playlist dedicated to the Sun. :sunny:

Thank you Dream! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

This is great! Thanks for requesting this @Jen ! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Feels very sparkly! Literallyā€¦

My aura looks speckled with so many hues after two rounds of thisā€¦

Also, every damn chakra/dantien/meridian seemed to be buzzlingā€¦ Sorta like a full energy-body workoutā€¦

I looped it a bit after a round of KQC and it felt like I am the Crystal(s) and Crystal(s) is meā€¦ Lovely blend.

Thanks Dream and Jen.

36 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer My body is buzzing also! i wasnā€™t sure if it was because of this one or some of the guided path to wholeness course fields. Could be both!

btwā€¦ glad to see you back, Mao! You were missed :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Wow, this really feels like 80ā€™s Miami beach with a sweet cocktail and a nice breeze kinda vibe, super refreshing :raised_hands:

9 Likes

This is what I feel also while playing it. For some reason I was expecting a nice calming sensation while using it, but it lit every part of me up like I was connected to a huge power supply :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Really nice field :ok_hand:t3:

9 Likes

I like how you describe! Love it :+1:

3 Likes

I love looping this

4 Likes

Iā€™m a part-time filmmaker and today is a wedding day, so itā€™s usually 10 hours non-stop of shooting, interacting and directing. Iā€™ve been using this throughout the day, 1-2 loops every 2 hours, and this has provided focus, energy, creativity and flow state very well. Awesome creation! Thanks Sapien.

22 Likes

Hi, how many times per a day can I listen to this?

1 Like

Go with your personal feeling of this. I can loop this for example.

Very clean and cleansing energy stream. Great creation!

4 Likes

Does this also provide ā€˜invisibilityā€™ cloaking?