The Supercharger Crystal Alchemy - Psychic University

Disclaimer - This field is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine. Third-party fields are not vetted directly by Captain.

This is a refined Crystal Alchemy designed to give you a hardcore energy boost.

It’s a combination of the crystals Beryllonite, Citrine, Lithium Quartz, and Prehnite. Naturally, you can expect some effects from these crystals, but the focus is to give you an energy boost.

(more about the Crystals in the description below)

Looping is not recommended.

It will probably last for a while before you need to use it again, but using it every day isn’t a bad idea.

Beryllonite teaches love and compassion and helps one to sense the connectedness of all things. Most of all, it reminds us that there is goodness and love in the world. It reconnects us with the Source and our origins beyond this planet and dimension. It aids you to overcome the unhappiness and embrace well-being. It also has excellent metaphysical properties that may aid you to develop psychic visions or clairvoyance.

Citrine brings happiness, joy, and other positive things and situations into your life. One of their foremost properties is to help to manifest increased abundance and prosperity.

They are known as potent healing crystals for you to use, as they also help to relieve fear and anxiety. They resonate within the higher chakras and are also well known for helping you to think more clearly, and aid Spiritual growth, healing, and inspired thinking.

Lithium Quartz has a sweet calming energy that is highly effective to help stress and tension.

It is an excellent meditation stone that will heighten the profoundness of your inner journey, and the vibration of this stone may help with depression and anxiety.

Its energy will move throughout your entire body, healing areas of the aura that need help and activating all of the chakras.

Prehnite has a vibration that helps you to be prepared. It will aid you to connect with angels and with spirit guides and was known in the past as a stone of magic.

This may have been because it so strongly connects you to the Divine Mind.

This lovely stone does have a magical energy that enhances precognition or prior knowledge of an event, and the gift of prophecy. It will help you to learn to be psychic, and it is very useful used in meditation. It is an excellent stone to enhance psychic gifts and move you to a higher level.

17 Likes

This does not get discussed much. If you need a quick burst of energy, this works amazingly well. Would not recommend nighttime, may affect your sleep. Been using it while working out…along with Superhuman RNA…And Azurite (seems to help in muscle recovery sooner, seems to distribute the energy from the other fields)…

Also, works damn well with the Pendant of the Magi…

10 Likes

Will try this out, thanks Mao :muscle:

The fields I love to use lately for the gym are:

• Black stone mirrored shield (on my way to the gym - and to not pick up on other people’s struggles haha)
  • Astro Physical (on my way to the gym)
  • Jindan (gives so much power, and help the mind to stay focused in the lower dantian while working out), and in option Life Force if I feel low.
  • Positive Vibes energy (old environmental field on Patreon), and taking turn with actual music I enjoy
  • Power Part 1 (for the negativity aspect, when the mind starts getting lazy or is being influenced by surrounding energies)
  • Muscle Engineering to finish myself off (that field is quite a stretch financially, but surreal)
  • Yoga Exercices from Patreon (on the way back home, as I feel working out with this one could be a source of injury) :man_cartwheeling:

I’ve realized that having fields working on yourself while doing tasks that require focus, whetever this is creative or intellectual tasks, or even working out, is a distraction and my performance go 30-50%.

4 Likes

I lost this at work. I still haven’t got over it. LOL.

2 Likes