The Sword of Actuation - A Touch Of The Gods

Disclaimer - This is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine. Third-party products are not vetted directly by Captain.

A divine and mystical sword to eliminate any negative entity that’s around you or in your home.

This sword was created to be an automatic destroyer against any negative entity that wants to attack or is near you or in your home. It cleans, cuts and eliminate automatically, but you can ask it to do it on command if you like.

Created with a new process and new technology, this sword acts automatically, and if you wish in more specific situations, by command.

They say the sword chooses the bearer. The same thing happens here.

11 Likes

How does one uses this sword while Astral traveling? I need protection while in the lower astral.

3 Likes

You can occupy it by command, in the astral you can ask it at any time to protect you if necessary.

3 Likes

This is audio right?

This seems cool. I always wanted that sword familiar from symphony of the night.

Sounds like it might mess up some of my coworkers :+1:

3 Likes

Is that a snake? Holding a pen or feather in its mouth I think.

Bottom right corner of the image zoomed in for those of you who find this completely random. Lol.

4 Likes

Hi! Is only mandala but if you want, I can make a audio too.

I like the multiple interpretation of the abstract. But yeah it can be :smile:

Castlevania!

3 Likes

I personally prefer mandala. Just wanted to check which this was.

4 Likes

Does someone have any experience with this? Sounds interesting :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It might be in my head for all we know, but I usually prefer audio and not mandalas as audio feels more active and seems to engage with me in real-time. I am certainly one of those that frequently nags Captain to also create audios along with mandalas, especially for “non-tag” NFTs. This seems especially true with PU’s mandalas vs audios (he also explains this in some of his listings).

I have had mixed experience with mandalas - some great results with PI’s mandalas and pretty lackluster results with another creator’s mandalas …But I can see why mandalas are more popular (like tags) - wear and forget is an efficient way to use the fields.

9 Likes

This is more powerful than I anticipated!. After I printed the Mandela out, I spoke to it saying “cleanse the energy in my home”. I noticed it naturalized this odor that comes from my sister’s cage that she keeps her pet Gecko in. It seems like it cleanses on all levels, smell is energy too after all, so it makes sense. The energy in the house feels so peaceful, I had something that was bothering earlier today, but now it’s not even a factor in my mind.

6 Likes

Thank goodness I kept reading. I was honestly concerned there for a moment. :laughing:

Thanks for sharing your experience!

7 Likes

I know right, a human shouldn’t be smelling that bad :laughing:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG! That is awesome! (Thank you.)

3 Likes

No problem bro. I like your sense of humor💯

4 Likes

(You won the Internet today. I regret I have but 1 heart to give you.)

3 Likes

Does someone know if this store will have a holiday discount?
Thinking about getting this one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just being curious (because I don’t know), is there no way of contacting vendors on the Marketplace?

2 Likes

I don’t think so. There is only the option to put an email for contact.

1 Like

Ah, well, at least they have that email form (if I’m understanding you correctly).

And I applaud you for making yourself available here on this forum in this form to support your clients.

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind words :pray:

2 Likes