The Sword of the Righteous (Item Maker) NFT Pre release

same haha

6 Likes

Little question i bought the audio with the email i normaly use but my teespring account is with an other email you think the nft will be put in the wallet with the email i used when paying or the email of my teespring account where i got the the message from teespring on

4 Likes

I am not sure, maybe you can email them to confirm.

6 Likes

I will good idea thanks :pray:t6:

3 Likes

So for this can we print out the image and start making items or do we need to wait for the nft to hit the venly wallet first?

3 Likes

a purchase means you know you own it
you can begin making

18 Likes

Thank you, I got it. I apologize though because I thought I only ordered once but because the card was declined because of fraud alert I think 2 orders went through. I got the decline message, quickly replied to the bank text to my phone saying YES then rushed to place the order again because I thought the first order did not complete but I got e-mail confirmations for 2 orders and I see 2 authorizations now in my credit card account.

5 Likes

This happened to me before too. I would think it was meant to be for you :) you can always sell it to someone or trade it for another NFT that you would like to have in addition? :)

7 Likes

Do you have a wallet created on that teespring email?

2 Likes

nope

1 Like

Tripping but I agree confirming with them is the better option!

3 Likes

Or maybe just buy another (it’s still available) and then sell the other?
@Baya that way you know for sure you have one

1 Like

You sure? Sometimes it’s still there available but won’t go through. (cuz it’d be out of stock)

3 Likes

I have it no doubt my question is more if it will land in my already existing wallet or if bondly will create a new one for the email where i got the message of my order from teespring but its fine i wrote them and lets keep this thread cleaner now maybe

Sword Birth !

14 Likes

How long does it usually take Venly to create a wallet?

its still available

trying to open the market and allow more to be able to get a copy.

as there wont be much maker items again, as the focus will be on the side projects.
(other than a few i have made already for other projects that may or may not work out )

29 Likes

I can’t believe I was just able to get one so long after it was listed. I was really confused.Thanks, Captain!

7 Likes

Yeah it really is still available

3 Likes

Yes it’s available @Desiree
I just bought one 1 min ago

I was shocked it went through

Lol I feel you

9 Likes