The Sword of the Righteous (Item Maker) NFT Pre release

How would u do that?

5 Likes

You can ask for proof of sale, and compare it to that of what dream has?

You can ask for wallet ID to see if they have the NFT in their wallet.

Trade with trusted members could also be an option.

6 Likes

Thanks.

4 Likes

Hi, does someone want to share the results of the use? I made myself an amulet the other day. I wear it all the time. How I use it. For example, I am a member of one of the projects. I took the amulet, I tell him, look how we are trying, help us make it awesome))) This is to the topic of effort = result. Also, for example, there was a very unpleasant situation, one lady in a fit of selfishness, decided to take certain actions. Some of the children would have suffered morally from this. She was very determined. Again, an amulet in your hand, look, well, you can’t do the same, help. A couple of suggestions from me to this lady and she backed off. I perceive this as an active use of this amulet. About a permanent job. Memories came to me, long forgotten, at that moment I misunderstood them. Yesterday I realized that I had been deceived very much. I don’t know what I can do about it now, but it’s probably better to know the truth after all. Today I’m going to make an amulet for my mom. She lives in a very toxic environment, I think it can help in some way.

13 Likes

How would one get his hands on the audio?

1 Like

Here:

The shop name is different because of a temporary problem that occurred back then:

5 Likes

Did this person mean to sell both for that price or it was a mistake?
Because its not adding in the total just so you know, in case you just wanted to offer both in one post.

1 Like

Mistake #1

Selling it for less than MSRP.

2 Likes

Some of us still believe in Christmas miracles lol. I wish I had waited for this as the actual audio costs just as much as the maker item now. I’ll have to find some time to get an item made in the future.

2 Likes