The Teeth Whitener Field

I was just looking in the mirror this morning and notice my teeth could use some whitening up, funny this video drops.

Never before was I too concerned about wanting to have the brightest smile (in terms of color lol, pretty goofy individual always smiling)

14 Likes

Plasmafied teeth also has a whitening aspect to it although I assume it’s only supplementary to the actual field which is to heal the teeth. Since this is specifically ment for whitening is it safe to assume its stronger then plasmafied teeth in terms of actual whitening?

10 Likes

So good it is free. Exactly what i need right now. Thank you Dream so much.

7 Likes

awesome !!! A great supplement after brushing your teeth :grin:

Thank you for this new free field :slightly_smiling_face::yellow_heart::pray:

6 Likes

Wow, so many awesome releases!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you Captain!! :pray:

@Dyslexic_Professor can you still edit the title of this thread? If so, I recommend to change it to “Teeth Whitener Field: New Release” so it’s easier for people to find it because Sapien Medicine has 3 or 4 other teeth fields, lol.

7 Likes

Hello everyone, just some forum housekeeping here.

I’ve edited the first post and title.

If you are posting the new releases, please post them in the following format:

Thread Title:

Field Name: New Release

First post:

This helps us keep the discussion threads organised and posted properly.

Thanks!

26 Likes

I changed it but i think uial edited it to “the” so i think he wants me to change it back

1 Like

Oh nevermind! I really just meant the “whitener” part, that’s all :smiley:

5 Likes

Lol… instant salivating going on :thinking::pray:

1 Like

I drink a lot of coffee so this is very much appreciated!

9 Likes

Perfect timing! I have been using the DNA field for a few weeks, and when I was looking in the mirror, I saw that my eye sclera got even whiter. I am happy with this result, but at the same time, it makes my teeth look yellowish :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I don’t think it’s a robot. Never felt it like that way. But it’s just me!
:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Your two kidneys, adrenals, nervous system dislike this…

Also if instead of drinking (which would improve big time the function of the K and A)
You make a little paste and massage your scalp, it would get rid of dandruff and stimulate a lot hair growth while thickening the existing.

Ironically coffee in different scenarios is bad when drinking it but great when used topically :woman_shrugging:t2:

Like another example, drinking coffee promotes celulitis but massaging legs belly or arms with coffee paste gets rid of it lol

6 Likes

Lol time to add kidney/adrenal and Nerve Damage Help back into the stack :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Does this also target the tongue? As the tongue can be a huge reservoir for pathogenic bacteria and fungi (white thrush).

Use a tongue scraper!

5 Likes

Ordered one yesterday ;)

4 Likes

Has anyone with the plasmafied teeth field seen any results in whitening? I have that field, but haven’t seen any sort of whitening or cavity removal from it for the past 2 months now.

1 Like

is anyone feeling some irony taste in mouth from this?

YT reviews,

16 Likes