The thing about 'Entities' & Curses

Yes, of course.

1 Like

Agree but places do have negative energy and negative energy attracts entities. The last place I lived was one the worst places I have ever lived till date. As per Indian Vastu, it fails miserably and the place is infested with rats and mice. Mice and big ass rats all the time. I really felt some presence there, a dark figure bending over the door and watching me while I work.

Rats and mice are drawn to negative energy places no matter how clean you keep the place.

That place drove me insane, my health suffered and I was depressed miserably too. It was the worst phase of my life living in that house.

My astrological transit of heavy Saturn (also rules rats) prevented me from getting out of the place no matter how many times I tried.

I’m so glad I got the fo of that shithole place!

4 Likes

I am quite certain fields work…

But, i suppose things come to an end at one time or another then.
If this how it is to be, then so be it.

I think you all mean, the excess brain inflammation, which is pain and stress in your brain,
then… all things that stress and pain you become amplified
(the mental things)

Some things, people, who knows what… have found an opportunity these days.

But it just amplified the things we need to work on
It is the hardest of lessons, to conquer and steer thyself.

A thing whispered often enough in the proverbial ear,
you then wonder… hmmm
well maybe its true… your mind will look for the reasons to support it.
Your direct reality is mental perception.

37 Likes

that even sounds cryptic to me reading it back lol

30 Likes

@Captain_Nemo See what we go thru? :joy::joy:

11 Likes

I try to speak without speaking,

So to not really influence your perception.

But it still makes sense if you get it.

The inflammation caused by constant viral introductions (whatever the methods)
Is trying to actively lower the mind states of people.
These things, follow the infected.

were they sent? or was it just opportunity?

well either way, when tied to an actual physical thing, as in something helping to push you into a mindstate, (by chemically inflamming your brain) your brain will look to find reasons to support this ‘pain’
small doubts, worries, everything can be amplified, because your brain literally is in pain.
This is the mental processing of your mind bridging the connection of that unknown to find a reason for it.
These are now openings.
Its a very small thing… the viruses do most of the work physically

But nobody even believes they are sick these days really.

45 Likes

Yes! We all are quite certain of this as well. in a complex conversation, we often are looking for details to be ironed out. Please don’t take anything said to heart. We all love your work

3 Likes

None taken.

Just being real
@pranic_climber

We be real

17 Likes

This is giving me a whole new perspective on the reason I always see you recommending the Brain antioxidants and Inflammation field. I’ve picked up this one several times on and off but in general I do keep it in my stacks. And while I realize ‘inflammation’ as another psychological state of the physical body, this is giving a whole magnified perspective like taking one on a journey of the finest of details; the key steps and turn arounds of this process!

18 Likes

I want to loop now that field lol

3 Likes

Yes, that’s true. I have to read it a few times sometimes.

/quickly increases conceptual realization listening times/

Thank you, Captain! Wow…I didn’t even think of it like that. That makes so much sense now. So, brain inflammation field should help as well.

6 Likes

viruses exactly… and everything else follows. i am 100% for this…

this is the reason ivermeticin with clear negative enteties works.

the viruses are also used to target a person.

o glad you spoke …without speaking of course… you didnt say anyting Cap!

12 Likes

okay theoretically speaking and provokatively… in my eyes and experience and also from certain other creators what transpires is very simple:

1. all is going in direction electrical. bad for the aura.

2. 3-5g …with Wifi (you know the new types of WIFI go somehow trough the water? did not get it but it is somehow there)… worse for the aura.

3. viruses and vaccines… bad for DNA…ehem…

4. multiple summonings of dark objects and not so good for the population extraterestrial contracts…slavery…

5. all spread through air pollution (those pesky planes that dont exist) but also in my experience with outside help sometimes so even there is no trace there are still chemical clouds…

6. the frequency of jeleausy. somehow this is being used together with other rituals…

point 1. through 7. exist only in my perverted little insignificant mind and should be taken with a soup spoon of salt. and dysbelief…

i am going crazy here.

@Captain_Nemo thank you for your hard work!

6 Likes

The addition of the spine just makes it all the better :D I use it with the buzzz buzzz Transneuronal field haha it’s a legendary combination!

Enhanced blood circulation too! :)

4 Likes

Yes relating this to a topic on a lighter note: I gotten automated cycling, hoping to lose weight. Field works very well so well, but I got complacent and ate more, so didn’t lose weight as much as I hoped. Is it the field’s fault? Nope, instead it showed me the root of the problem which is my discipline or lack of, & I need to work on that.

The fields have given much more than we’ve ever hoped for. Steering us in the right directions that we needed to.
Thanks Captain

6 Likes

Hi @SammyG - Are you still going to have this?

9 Likes

How do you suppose we address complete isolation of those who cannot and were not raised with support? Trafficking, slavery, abandonment, etc

At that point we are talking DNA level, collective consciousness, microbes (and possibly more big picture things i havnt thought of yet) it’s a loop / cycle

I feel as if us as a whole, together is like this only with a whole humanoid figure instead of hands
Earth-in-Gods-Hands

Like so

Image was shared in this article: “Can Beings Exist Solely as Electricity and Light?” (found via reverse image search Tineye)

(Carl Sagan talked about our life on Earth in the vast universe and “Demon Haunted World”(saved my life))

And Alan Wats addressing “Who are you?”

Afterskool also uploaded in regards to this with artistic takes

The power of “I”

2 Likes

Will there be a recording of the webinar?

3 Likes

more or less the root cause of it are…enteties, microbes, bad air even…bad influence…

it is just different parts of the globe affected from the same energies and paterns…

also affecting different kinds of people. and those people react differently to those hm… stimuli.

there is also the social conditioning.

one, raised somewehere in the world where you treat women as a tool will have greater freedom to do harm under bad influence than one, raised somewhere where laws and tradition respect women.

absolute the same with torture of animals and the lot.

same energies provoke the havoc, but the subjects worked upon come from places with different norms and have different genetic potential.

Moral is almost so virtual as the money we use today. Good guidance and real virtues are something else…

in short: one entety influences/attacks a humble in character male from lets say Western Europe: result : emotional outbursts and perhaps heavy depression. seldom violence.

same entety goes for play in Iran/Iraq to a brute alpha male raised to dominate women: result: carnage.

same example can be used for any incident including suffering and violence.

2 Likes

The question i have in regards to this is if it’s entities, where did they come from originally? Who or what are they? How did they come into (“rather came out of”) being? How were they and us influenced? What’s the ‘source?’

2 Likes