The thing about 'Entities' & Curses

@SammyG Thank you for offering a webinar on this! As you said, it’s important to understand this and release on the negative emotions. I would be totally up for this if I can get the timings. I have work related events this upcoming Mon and Tues.

Would you consider the following weekend?

5 Likes

As I’ve told you before, you have no control over your environment. But you do have control over how you react to it. How you percieve it very much affects how you continue to manifest your reality.

We’re well aware some people had it worse than others growing up. We’re well aware some people are stuck in toxic environments that alter their ability to thrive. That’s why sapienmed exists. To help with the difriculty there is to trying to change yourself.

But when you strongly believe that these things make you helpless, then you will be helpless. You believe you are not in control. You submit your power and get stuck in n endless loop of misery. And then the habits and behaviors you repeatedly do, exacerbate your problems/negative loop you are in. At some point, you have to take accountability even if the world pushed you to this place. Even if you have all the excuses in the world for your unhealthy habits, it doesn’t justify them. I said this before as well…

Those justifications are ways for your ego to protect you from facing harsher truths. Facing the things that make you uncomftorable. When you stop justifying and instead take accountability, Come to a strong place of acceptance, Take accountability of your part in your misery… You are recognizing that you are still in control of your life and that the world isn’t picking on ‘poor little ol you.’

15 Likes

Well… it’s that and also I want to do a sort of collective clearing kind of thing.

Unfortunately, has to be either tomorrow or day after :confused: Will be on a bit of a vaca afterwards.

8 Likes

SammyG
Maybe u should post this under ANNOUNCEMENTS.
I think it would get more attention that way.

6 Likes

Ok, sounds good. I hope I can make it. As @SilverZuzu mentioned, you might want to add this as an announcement as well.

3 Likes

I totally missed this. Wow! That would be incredible. :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’m interested in attending a webinar about these topics!

2 Likes

Thank you for these texts, @SammyG . I really enjoy reading your insights about life.

I try to make an effort to read most of the things you and @Maoshan_Wanderer write, because they’ve so far always taught me something new or given a fresh perspective about a theme. Maoshan, I’d say that your texts allow me to expand my consciousness and know new things about reality that I’d usually not come across, and yours, Sammy, helps and inspires me to transcend things of everyday life.

I’m really grateful to both of you, for choosing to use your time to share your knowledge and experiences with us

7 Likes

Agree…Would love to be part of it.
Please count me in @SammyG

1 Like

So, basically fields help us as much as we (can or want to) help us; there needs to be a will (subconscious?) or a part of us waiting/willing for something (fields) to help us (?); I guess that’s why some fields work better or don’t work for an individual, since he/she is not ready/doesn’t have the corresponding part needed for change/health/improvement (?)…

:grin: Love that part!
Well, I still have to read the other replies, so here I go…
Just as @Gnosticmedic27 said, I also find your explanation most useful!
Thank you, @SammyG for this absolutely amazing thread!

1 Like

Hmm… I see that some people got a different impression off of the things I said today about fields. And I have actually spoken of this before on the forum and it’s on the site as well.

A morphic field is a pattern of informational energy that determines how an object or living thing behaves. In the case of dream’s fields, he embeds these patterns into audios or images that direct our bodies, minds and spirit to behave in a specific way to result in a specific outcome. Key word… DIRECT. Fields are instructions and push in a certain direction. For example, in the testosterone field, the field is informational energy directed towards the body that instructs and pushes the body to secrete the hormone.

Programming a computer works the same way. You communicate with the command prompt to activate certain tasks (prob not the best example but you get the point).

So when I say that fields don’t actually go inside you and change you, I mean fields don’t go in and take over your mind and body. Fields just go within and direct your beingness (whether it be body, mind or energy body) to change. This is actually a good thing. You should never be accepting of anything that just takes over your mind and body. And I was saying entities/curses can’t do that either (some exceptions).

And I was also saying with that, which I have been saying from the very beginning of this forum… fields do not do all the work for you. A field can push towards change but it can and will not do all the inner work for you. Even with higher vibrational fields, that field itself is instructing your body to raise in vibration… which literally just brings out all the negative things to the surface that you are rejecting and not fully dealing with, so that you can reintgrate that repressed energy, which actually dissipates its low vibration. You might as well be getting ‘attacked’ as higher vibrational fields do the same thing but… less maliciously I guess lol.

We have fields that help clear away negative energies and negative entities and others that bring you to a right state of balance. We do this to help you as much as possible because the journey is difficult.

But YOU, you, you, you, you, have to deal with the root of the problem itself. All these outside things ever do is reveal a problem you have with yourself and you haven’t consciously come to terms with yet. You have to consciously integrate. No field can ever do that. It’s not possible. It has to come from your own volition and willpower to fully integrate with your blockages, with that you reject, with that trauma, with whatever is keeping you down.

That is the inner work I have been speaking of from the beginning. Dream, I believe has brought it up as well. Fields can’t do the most important work for you. Fields are here to help. But you, are now, and will always be the one that controls the journey.

26 Likes

Some Entities names: Caladrius, Fylgia, Nymph, Succubus, Incubus, Golem, Vampire Spirits, Dragon, Pegasus, Unicorn, Lamia, Phoenix, Fairy, Djinn (Shaitan, Marid, Efreer, Sila), Arkan Sonney, Sonji Spider, Mermaid, Dybbuk, Wraith, Elf…

Elemental entities: Salamander (Fire), Undine (Water), Sylph (Air), Dryads (Earth).

3 Likes

Well, yeah to both of those questions pretty much. Of course there are fields that just do the work for you physically. Like automated cycling… I mean, that’s that.

And yeah, I think sometimes fields won’t click with someone’s chemistry in some way and not be able to fully direct the intended change. It’s just nature.

5 Likes

Entities which can help you in Love aspects:
Caberra, Nixie, Cambion, Mermaid

Entities for Protection:
Wraith, Gargoyle, Angels, Fylgia, Golem

Entities for Good luck:
Dragon, Arkan Sonney, Pixie, Salamander, Marid Djinn

Entities for Prosperity:
Phoenix, Hippogryph, Gaki, Sila Djinn.

Entities for Healing:
Caladrius, Unicorn, Fairy, Ki-Lin, Enki.

Entities which can Curse you:
Vampires, Dybbuk, Gremlin, Rakshasa, Stuhac, Rusalka, Blemmyes.

Different entities, different treatments. Some help you. Some annoy you. Some pray for you. Some also don’t care about you.

6 Likes

I apologize if all that I said came off as invalidating your experiences of life. Invalidating your way of percieving it. Rereading what I wrote to you came off as a bit too agressive and I can see why it would be misinterpreted.

I genuinely want to see people take back control of their lives. And something I’ve noticed in many people in horrible situations outside their control is that they continue acting on the same impulses and falling down the same negative patterns of thought, that keep their horrible situation alive. The way we react to problems is the role we play in them. There might not always be a way to completely fix the problem we are in because of outside factors… but we always can change the way we deal with it. And in improving the way we deal with it, improve the outcomes.

Remembering that and having that belief in yourself, allows you to retake the power you always had in you, that these situations tend to make us believe we don’t have anymore.

That is what I intended to say. And I didn’t mean to sound condescending while saying it. So again, sorry about that.

24 Likes

whom do you answer :sweat_smile:, very kind of you! thank you! i think it was important to speak of all this!

hope this project of yours gives fruit

3 Likes

Well, thank you for these lists!
I’m curious, when/since you mention(ed) vampires, you mean energetic ones or …?
And are all entities mostly on an energetical/energy level or they have or can manifest a “physical body” as well?
How about Djinns? What are they (all I know is that they, as in origin/texts about them, come from the Arabian region/area, right)?

I hope it’s not a problem that I asked this, since the thread name mentions Entities (although it is ‘Entities’ and perhaps this is not the thread for such questions/discussions?) …

Real entities (real creature like us, human),… not a servitor ones we create by ourselves which resemble them (light/dark servitor). Not a thought forms as well.

They can not manifest to a physical body. It hurts them. But we can see them through third eyes if opens/trained.

They have different abilities depends on their kind. Some benefit us, some disturb our lives even if we don’t know… and most people not aware about what they’re doing to us.

Yes, Djinn is one of the entity race… and they are famous from Arabian region.

Many entities in the Universe can not we see through naked eyes. Like we can’t see Blutooth/Infrared ray, but we can be influenced by them.

5 Likes

Thank you for your answer!

I would have to say/add this: the most dangerous creature to/for any human (still) is another human or even himself/herself :neutral_face: (nothing beats the good old self-sabotage) …

2 Likes

4 Likes