The Tower EP

(Awaiting description) (Side Note: these feel amazing :heart_eyes:

Track 1 - Caryophyllene and Clove

Track 2 - Lavender

Track 3 - Basal Ganglia Massage

Track 4 - Mycerne and Nostalgia

Track 5 - The Protected Righteous

Not sure how to embed the videos directly, I just tried, but the links are hot! They work :slight_smile:

38 Likes

Very nice east indian vibe - love it! :slight_smile:

The music is just awesome!!! :rose:

Thanks, Captain! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

OMG The protected righteous. I think my heart and crown chakras are ascending! :sparkling_heart: I want that one on loop 24/7!!! Oh maybe not, I would be out of my body for sure, not so practical for work, but loving it! :hugs: Now I just sit here, staring, lol.

16 Likes

That Cover :boom:

6 Likes

My experience and feelings while/after using Basal Ganglia massage-

U start playing it and u realize there are violins, so u already know it is gonna be unpredictable ride but okay, I am here for the effect.

Weird things started happening as the audio progressed; consistent thing is that specific inner brain parts are getting massaged (like massaging a ball from infinite angles, infinite variations of different motions) and this itself started awakening different side effects

-tears-first and second loop emotional ones, then they just kept coming without my engagement, almost like body itself required me tearing as a release mechanism, I would notice them only after feeling them start going down my face.

-nervous system purring like a cat-closest way to describe

-feeling urself as a whole being more, impossible to describe, basically my mind is getting anchored to my soul;I am grounded but also psychic work felt enhanced during the audio use, so basically u get the best of both worlds (wont go into details regarding psychic things,privacy)

-I was told this is gonna be one of those I might not use daily, but always return to.

-mental stilness in a way, overthinking numbed down A LOT. There is a sense of subtle control over oneself; u feel like a small wooden boat casually flowing in ur direction, no hurry, even when there is storm, u are unbothered, for u know there is nothing to worry about actually. Weird I know.

-Mind body coherence, cant describe how precisely, but it just feels like that, maybe dampening of inner duality, dunno.

-complete body relaxation, u know how we all have our shoulders unintentionally tensed up while going about daily life, well this basically tells the body(nervous system) to chill the fuck out.

Personal rant: Once u use this and get a feel for it, research what is basal ganglia and at least what it is responsible for, then check what effects it had on u, and understand this all came from massaging Basal Ganglia.

Forgot to say-I was never diagnoised with any brain disorder, nor did anyone ever see me as being cognitively challenged in any way, not to brag but actually opposite is the case usually. Still, this helped A LOT. However much u think u dont need this, just give it a tryšŸ‘Œ

39 Likes

Nice testimony bro!

5 Likes

Oh nice! Some terpenes! :heart_eyes:

I used both Caryophyllene and Myrcene in DMSO. The former for its anti-inflammatory effects and the latter for itā€™s analgesic effects. Also, they are some of the terpenes that contribute to the entourage effect in cannabis, so Iā€™ve been able to mix various ones for tailor-made effects with a tiny amount of THC to potentiate, theyā€™re great!

But they taste really strong (theyā€™re often used in essential oils and various products for their concentrated aroma) Better to have them in field form! hahaha

I havenā€™t tried them yet but I will and report back :smiley:

Iā€™ll dig in my notes, those terpenes have a slew of other properties :smiley:

8 Likes

Here it is:

Beta Caryophyllene is a constituent of many essential oils, especially clove oil. It is a full agonist of the Cannabinoid receptor type 2 (CB2 receptor). It soothes the immune system, increases bone mass, and blocks pain signals. As well as an anti-inflammatory, it can help with depression, anxiety, addiction, epilepsy, cancer, fungal and bacterial infections.

Mycerne reduces the selectivity of the blood-brain barrier, allowing molecules like THC and CBD to pass more easily and in greater quantities. It is anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antioxidant, promotes relaxation and sleep, enhances the mood and relieves anxiety. Early studies show that it can help prevent cell mutations that lead to cancer and keep mutated cells from reproducing and spreading.

Edited to add: @Royce while googling for info on Basal Ganglia Massage I found the album is on sale here :smiley:

11 Likes

What is this, the alternate Angelic Intercession?

Basal ganglia massageā€¦ Interesting!!

The ā€œbasal gangliaā€ refers to a group of subcortical nuclei responsible primarily for motor control, as well as other roles such as motor learning, executive functions and behaviors, and emotions

Will check if my coordination is better today :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
The rest too, but will ask others :grin:

4 Likes

Mycrene and nostalgia is so damn smooth to listen to and very powerful. Only 2 listens and I feel like I just had an Epson salt bath and brain massage in one. Very calming to say the least, can feel individual tight spots in my body slowly relaxing still 10 minutes after finishing playing the field.

10 Likes

Listening to this album after a long day at work last night was so perfect, it felt like i smoked with out the high aspect lol very calming and relaxing :)

Itā€™s the perfect album to wind down to imo

15 Likes
5 Likes

So who has The Sword of the Righteous doesnā€™t really need this?

1 Like

you can use either.
but they both work on slightly different problems and ways.

But i think your fine with sword of the righteous.
Use if you just like the track lol.

18 Likes

Thank you!

I actually have it only as an item, which I wear 24/7.

1 Like

So true man. Its helped me giggle and troll at work all day :joy:

4 Likes

I had only a very basic awareness of what the basal ganglia does so I did a bit of reading and it turns out, it does quite a LOT! This article especially was very useful:

A few things that stood out:

It fine-tunes voluntary movements, mediates functions such as planning and modulation of movement, memory, eye movements, reward processing, and motivation.

Dysfunction of the basal ganglia is the basis for several movement disorders eg Parkinsonā€™s, Huntington, Hemiballism and Tourette.

While there isnā€™t a description yet so itā€™s hard to say what exactly the field does, after reading a few papers on it I would theorise that it might be interesting to test for anxiety, ADHD, and procrastination. Might also be helpful for those weening themselves off GABA-based anxiolytics and stimulants :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Love the music on the basal ganglia massaage

3 Likes

Omg
Amber, thank you for posting this!
If thereā€™s one thing I could ever get reversed its tourettes omg. It would be my dream come true, a legit miracle come alive. :dizzy_face:
*runs towards printer to laminate this nft to my face

4 Likes

Forget laminating, I need to tattoo this to my face holy moly.
This is exciting.
(Iā€™ll stop girl gushing now lol)

5 Likes