The tower series

Oh whaat? :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yep
:mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm:

If anything at least we can say, we were part of some historic nft moments in the evolution of technology.
Utility added as a physical deck,
Utility added as an album

(I mean value and utility, as all the other regular nfts also have a larger value itself, though we cannot really say that in public as its value is magical. )
But now as we unify digital, physical and magical, the physical and digital parts can be understood also by the general public.
Otherwise, to most an nft is just a weird scam.
But showing the versatility of its use can help shape public opinion to see the useful and positive sides of things.

39 Likes

Release date? :slight_smile:

1 Like

No doubt about that!

:100:

In time my friend. I.believe one day Sapien Med will be widely known. Never been a better time in history as many people are unfortunately losing trust in the medical establishment and looking to other solutions for their medical problems.

9 Likes

I am hoping for tomm

oh and some new nfts also,
I didnt sleep, sorry i forgot to announce.

28 Likes

There is a slow upward trend, but this time with less negative feedback.
Usually if the channel grows a bit there is backlash from people thinking its ‘whatever weird or bad scam/magic thing they can think of’
But these days more with that mindset stick around and try to learn or understand, which is great.
and yeh, people realized they cant really trust a system driven by profits in healthcare.
I think a lot of people used the covid videos underlow during covid, and the lung ones etc.
So it spread the word in a better way.

42 Likes

Oh yeahh!:muscle:

6 Likes

So true and the channel nearly hitting the half way mark from 500k.

@Captain_Nemo

4 Likes

So true

Really happy to know this!
You deserve the best :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

:exploding_head:

6 Likes

Congratulations on always steering your own wheels! :slight_smile:

The album cover, the music, the album title! The Tower! Everything about this album is special!

It’s delivered with a thank you each time but this time it’s a: please enjoy! :slight_smile:

Btw there are a couple more tracks into this one :'D

Lavender and Protected Righteous… hmm? :D

5 Likes

Its from a photo i took a while ago when i was passing by

42 Likes

Such an artistic transformation :smiley: haha love the angles giving a full view!

3 Likes

Is it in Japan?

2 Likes

perhaps
perhaps not lol.

maybe its mysterious and elusive.

23 Likes

Eyeing this one too!

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan

Theres a Basal Ganglia Massage in here for you. :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

1 Like

@Inspector
What did you say to me Steve?

2 Likes

Its Bob now lol

Anythink brain realated I tag you lol

2 Likes

Oh I’m here just started listening to this one!! The music changes from one style to another and it’s really cool!!
(tap tap 3 dots :D)

5 Likes