The Ultimate Integration Tool - Psychic University

Disclaimer - This is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine. Third-party products are not vetted directly by Captain

This is a field I designed to help with the integration of fields, subliminals and other energy sources you may work with.

The list of effects can be summarized as:

Ultra Suggestibility – Puts your brain and the whole system in a state of super suggestibility.

Homeostasis Break – Break the necessary homeostasis points in your system to make results happen in a more coherent way, and faster of course.

Smart Brainwave System – Changes your brainwaves in a smart way, focused on maximum integration of the intended field or energy source. This effect fades when you stop interacting with the source you want to integrate.

Godlike Attention – Attention and focus of your entire being are fully directed to the maximum integration of the energy source you’re interacting with.

Clearing of Subconscious Limitations and Energy Blockages – Very focused on the necessary to maximize results and integration.

Higher Self State – Temporarily enter the state of your higher self.

A Pack of Geometry Patterns, up to the highest sacred geometry, that will be used in a smart way to build up your way to the highest integration possible.

And much more, but these are the ones that are easy to explain.

It’s very likely you start integrating fields your energy system has been ‘digesting’ for the last hours or even days.

Take care with the integration of physical fields that will make your body require a lot of vitamins and nutrients.

Also take care with the source of the energy you will be integrating with this, as reversing the effects can be quite challenging.

(It contains safety mechanisms against the integration of harmful energies, though)

There is an image and an audio, so you can use both to cover common sources of energy, like mandalas or fielded audios. But you can also use the audio after a playlist, for example, as your system still digesting what you’ve used before.

62 Likes

So it is best to play after, not before, a playlist?

Yes, from my perspective it makes more sense this way.

I’m loving the results from this one paired with Hardcore. Honestly it feels like I got months of results in less than two days. I now have pronounced muscles that I didn’t even know existed lol. Mainly in my arms.

I’ve been using it while listening to the Hardcore field (with a printed image)

33 Likes

I’d been using it before my stack because, I reasoned, that it would open the mind and energy centers for what was to immediately follow.

I’ll try it for after.

And then I’ll probably wind up doing it both before and after, because I know myself.

24 Likes

:exploding_head:

3 Likes

Can somone ask him, how man times can we play this? Can we loop it?

Similar PONR

1 Like

What u mean? Are u replying to me?

This is just me, but I would not be looping something like this. Either once after your playlist, or once before and once after. To me, that’s twice a day at most.

The fact that this will add a boost to your ability of integrating ALL the other fields and subliminals you just listened to means your body and mind are going to be dealing with an influx of new and expansive inputs…kind of like looping ALL the fields dozens of times. Is your central nervous system up to the task?

Feel free to experiment but I always caution starting slow.

15 Likes

Yeah am aready getting really good results with the NOpoint of return and this, But i feel like this has some energy system expansion so u can take more.

1 Like
  • Add it at the end of your stack
  • If you play a long overnight stack, insert it 1 or 2 times in the middle and once at the end
  • Keep a printed copy of the Mandala on you while you play your audios
28 Likes

Nice finding u here mao :slightly_smiling_face:

Do u use this too?

4 Likes

I just tried it, quite like it. Nicely made…Gotta give credit where its due. Amidst a recent YouTube surge of abrasive creators and poorly made products, refreshing to finally see a nicely made one.

Will I stick with it? Time will tell haha

Oh, I love the vocals on this audio …

32 Likes

3 Likes

Wowza!!!

I guess Plasma flaunt would be a bad idea with that if you have some fixing to do.

1 Like

Love this field as well it helps me to connect and integrate my grand collection of nfts to a much higher and complter degree since i got this and use it in combination with my Nfts life has been a hypetrain.
Nah i can say i am content and on my way to become the best version of myself fast :)

30 Likes

Same experience. Hypetrain is quite the metaphor with this one :grin:

5 Likes

Lol i think this field alone will up all the NFT price alone :joy: since people will now experince deeper levels with their NFTs and all the serect benfits.

I think this is giving me a way advnaced energy system lol.

10 Likes

Sorry I didn’t understand, The Ultimate Integration Tool is an audio field or a mandala?

1 Like