The Undine

thank you sapien for this gift, I have not received notifications on my email for months.
I must have done something stupid.
I would have bought it before if I had seen it,
thank you i have a great idea how to use it,

4 Likes

From ChatGPT :

Paracelsus, a Swiss physician and alchemist from the 16th century, was known for his concept of ā€œelementals,ā€ which were thought to be spirits or entities that dwelled in the natural world and were associated with the four elements of earth, air, fire, and water. Paracelsus believed that elementals could be harnessed and used for various purposes, such as healing and divination.

According to Paracelsus, elementals were divided into four categories, each corresponding to one of the elements. These categories were known as gnomes (earth), undines (water), sylphs (air), and salamanders (fire).

Gnomes were said to be small, earth-dwelling creatures that were associated with the mineral kingdom and had the power to heal and protect.

Undines were believed to be water nymphs that were associated with the world of emotions and were said to possess the power of healing and transformation.

Sylphs were thought to be airy spirits that were associated with the realm of the mind and were believed to possess the power of communication and mental clarity.

Finally, salamanders were believed to be fiery spirits that were associated with the world of energy and passion and were thought to possess the power of transformation and creativity.

Overall, Paracelsusā€™ concept of elementals was influential in the development of various occult and esoteric traditions, and it continues to be a source of inspiration for many practitioners today.

2 Likes

From Chat GPT:

According to Paracelsus, the Undine elemental was associated with the water element and was believed to be a spirit or entity that dwelled in bodies of water, such as lakes, rivers, and oceans. Paracelsus believed that Undines had a profound understanding of the natural world and could be harnessed for various purposes, including healing and divination.

One of the primary purposes of the Undine elemental was to facilitate emotional healing and transformation. Paracelsus believed that Undines had the power to access and purify the emotional realm, helping individuals to release negative emotions and experience a greater sense of inner peace and harmony.

Undines were also thought to be powerful agents of change and could help individuals to overcome obstacles and challenges in their lives. Through their connection to the water element, Undines were believed to have the power to dissolve barriers and create a path for new possibilities and opportunities.

Finally, Undines were also associated with the realm of intuition and psychic abilities. Paracelsus believed that Undines could help individuals to access their intuitive wisdom and develop their psychic gifts, allowing them to gain a deeper understanding of themselves and the world around them.

Overall, the purpose of Paracelsusā€™ Undine elemental was to help individuals connect with the natural world and tap into the transformative power of water. Through their connection to the water element, Undines were believed to have the power to heal, transform, and awaken individuals to their true potential.

More from Chat GPT
Paracelsus, a 16th-century Swiss alchemist and physician, believed in the existence of elemental beings known as undines, which he considered to be water spirits. Paracelsus believed that undines could be harnessed and used for their healing properties.

According to Paracelsus, undines were intelligent, sensitive, and conscious beings that existed in a parallel dimension to humans. He believed that they were responsible for the formation and movement of water and that they could be summoned and communicated with through various methods, such as meditation, visualization, and the use of certain natural materials.

Paracelsus also believed that undines possessed healing powers and that they could be used to treat a variety of ailments. He believed that by working with undines, he could gain access to their knowledge and use it to develop new medical treatments.

To work with undines, Paracelsus would often perform rituals or meditations in which he would call upon them to aid him in his work. He believed that by doing so, he could tap into their energy and use it to heal his patients.

While Paracelsusā€™s beliefs about undines may seem fantastical to some, they were a fundamental part of his approach to medicine and healing. He believed that by working with these elemental beings, he could gain a deeper understanding of the natural world and develop new and innovative treatments for his patients.

2 Likes

:sparkles: Hereā€™s a musical suggestion for that 30 minute interludeā€¦

2 Likes

I had created mine with some wierd cool looking glass item, cant really say what it was since I have no idea, it was like a blue glass with a wicked eye in the middle that you could attach to a keychain but it dropped and shattered. What happens to the elemental being after its housing is destroyed? Thinking of making another one on my watch, the watch already has Light of Magi binded to it so I could always interact with it, should be okay to have the Undine as well on the watch right? It will just be them two on it.

Also for a review for the Undine, when I purchased it months ago, I took it to the river behind my house and asked for a Mermaid girlfriend :blush: and then next day Disney released the first ever live action Trailer for the movie for Little mermaid, kid you not just 1 day and the first trailer was released so that was my confirmation it was going to happen. Later on as days past I kept seeing 2 American Bold eagles at the same spot I made the request along with 3 pitch black fishes laying on the ground (same spot as well lol) the fishes layed there alive for days. As for the Mermaid, yes she did appear as well, sitting in the same exact spot I made the request and man was she beautiful

3 Likes

Haha Man i love your reviews.

Invite me to the wedding in the Ocean Depths when it happens ;)

2 Likes

Showing my backyard so ppl get a better picture in there head :grin:

5 Likes