The Wave Rider

Become an intuitive master of the waves with blessings and knowledge of Kamohaoli’I and masterclasses taught by the Goddess Pele and Hi’iaka. Called He’e Nalu, or wave sliding in the Hawaiian Polynesian language.

120 copies

36 Likes

Wait this is like… For surfing?

It’s one of these things I really wanna pick up but at the same time don’t see myself nailing it at all haha

That’s awesome! Really cool!

9 Likes

I’ve encountered some philosophy related to surfing and I remember the movie Point Break with Keanu Reeves had some philosophical moments about surfing. I’ve been to Hawaii a few times but never took up surfing, did some kayaking though. Maybe I should put a year or two of living in Hawaii doing remote work on my bucket list to learn surfing among other things.

Anyway, a couple of articles talking about surfing as a metaphor for life:

https://www.shawnmaust.com/2015/09/why-surfing-is-a-metaphor-for-life/

8 Likes

Silver Surfer!!!

14 Likes

“Since two years ago Bellet began being very famous in surfing world for taking an amazing photo inside a Teahupo’o barrel .”

“Connected with a rope to a jet ski, not to waste time, Bellet entered into a wave together with the surfer Michel Bourez . Just behind the surfer Bellet photographed him sliding down the tube, with an arm in the air, with the stunning view of Tahiti mountains in the background .
The picture was first published in 2019 as a cover of Surfing World magazine and soon it became viral. Just know that Kelly Slater commented on photography “Insane shot. One of the best ever ”.

16 Likes

8 Likes

Is this one just for surfing in the ocean or is it a metaphor of life?

Thanks! :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Should be actual surfing but I think you can see and approach life in a different way too.

“When someone is surfing, they have no control over the waves—the waves are going to come and go regardless of what the surfer may want. The good surfer, though, is the one who learns to interact with whatever waves may come, big or small, and use them to create the outcome he’s looking for.”

11 Likes

:ocean:

for integrational purpose/setting

:volcano:

Summary

:shark: 🏄‍♂
:grin:

8 Likes

Thank you Captain!!
I guess I am kind of responsible for this one… I was designing a surf NFT and asked if it was possible to put out there in greater quantities. Well I never finished it once it was announced that community projects are over… Well Captain just did it anyway :)
The approach is very different from what I had in mind, but it looks and sounds amazing. I can’t wait to paddle out

So I think it is about actual surfing. Well you learn a lot about life through surfing, but you actually have to do the sport…

10 Likes

I had to have this one as I live at the ocean, and I also have the Shark & Pearls, as well as the new Crackin Kraken NFTs! Talk about a Power-Combo! Whew! :grin:

Does this one have an automated workout element? I am feeling my core engaging and it’s not even in my wallet yet! :grin:

9 Likes

Yes the knowledge passed down and the wisdom of it, can be applied to yourself as well,

This is natural
I mean, if you study mathematics, you will understand numbers and see them in everything.

In the same alchemists apply the emerald tablet to alchemy and also life.

This knowledge can manifest in you as well, and you apply it to life.

17 Likes

this is also a gem. makes all energy flowing and integrating easier… i walk, move and act more lightely with it… has abit of muscle training perhaps. thank you!

7 Likes

hey everyone,
i got the wave rider yesterday
and today i went swimming.

Well sth was different…it was as if my swimming techniques were much smoother, I was able to travel faster in and through the water. That and my diving in technique was more elegant as well.

I would say I was more in tune with the water
I was wondering if it was the effects of this NFT and I think it is because I don’t know which other one would exhibit such results.

:ocean: :ocean: :ocean:

6 Likes

Just got it. I am stoked. :nazar_amulet:

I was thinking: “life really is like a big ocean”, so I got the Surfer NFT. Yet it really feels as what it is called like, “The Wave Rider”. Now that I own this field, it seems obvious : since I would like to ride a love wave, of course it is a ride, and I just have to find the right spot. :woman_shrugging:

I can feel a lot of ocean wisdom coming from this field, as I am familiar with the ocean and especially swimming in it. The wave rider is deep and beautifull. I love it! :two_hearts::ocean:

There is a lot of respect for your peers and a great place for self conservation coming with it. The ocean teaches balance and acceptance. :star:

It will probably work in different ways for people who are more connected to other elements but my own direct experience of life is connected to the feeling of water a lot.

Thanks Dream! :woman_cartwheeling::herb::hibiscus:

4 Likes

This is a field for letting go. :nazar_amulet:

1 Like

Masterpiece

3 Likes