The Way of Muladhara - Root Chakra

Hello guys,

I decided to make a project that focuses on the Root Chakra and related, meaning all the minor chakra in its section as well, beyond any singular chakra field. (and later, there will be projects for the other chakras)

I believe that with more focused fields, we can get further.

Herbal alchemy, crystal alchemy, mental aspects, automated yoga practises, connection to Earth, and more.

Some citations about Muladhara:

“The muladhara chakra is the foundation of the physical structure and the energy body.”

“Unless the muladhara is stabilized, one will not know health, wellbeing, and a sense of stability and completeness.”

“If your muladhara is stable, life or death, you will be stable because your foundation is good and we can fix the other things later.”

“When we do yoga, we are more focused on the muladhara than anything else because if you stabilize this, the rest is easy to create.”

“This ability to venture and adventure into whatever you want at any moment will come to you if your muladhara is well-established.”

Audio + Mandala.

Looking for 15 people

The draft is ready, but can be improved. No contribution is required. And everybody is welcomed. :)

10 Likes
Who’s interested, vote here:
  • Interested

0 voters

What is Root Chakra mean?1st chakra of seven chakra?

I think this sums it pretty well:

Briefly, it’s the 1st main chakra in our energy body, it corresponds to our survival, basic needs, safety, confidence, instincts, etc. Every chakra has rather different focuses, even tho they are very inter-connected. Think of Root Chakra rather as a base, a base upon which we build.

4 Likes

I will create the group later today.

Since for now, we’re 5, we will then wait for 4 more people and then we may submit it.

1 Like

Voted inadvertently.

Please disregard bro thanks.

Anyways looking forward to this, a powerful project which everything builds on.

Good work man.

1 Like

Lol, thought it was possible to pull back a vote.

Ok, I will take that into account.

If u, by any chance, change your mind, you can write here.

1 Like

1 more member is needed and then we submit.

2 Likes

Okay let’s do it if that is fine with you man.

Interested

2 Likes

Interested to join if still possible to slide in :pray:t3:

1 Like

The draft was submitted a bit of time ago, we usually do the recruiting before submitting, but I will put you on waitlist. If someone drops out, you will be in.

1 Like