There are just too many good audios and it makes it difficult to focus on one topic

There is absolutely no way I am the only one struggling with this. There is the luck factor, love, workout videos, becoming a genius and all that stuff.

Like I want all those things and I am having a difficult time choosing a few so that I can actually have the energies work for me…ugh…how do you guys decide which ones to listen to? Sapien’s channel makes me feel like as if I have like $1 trillion to spend but the whole store is worth like $1 quintillion…

One last question. Is it safe to use the brain audios while asleep? Specifically superhuman genius x1 and permanent brain enhancement like x5?

11 Likes

Know exactly how you feel! :smile:

1 Like

How can we tell you how to know what you want…

The best person to tell you what you want most is you. What do you want more than anything else? Be brutally honest with yourself, without judgment or shame. When you come to an answer, ask your self if this is really what you want, or is it just a rest-stop on the road to the thing you REALLY want, or even possibly something you think you’re SUPPOSED to want based on what you’ve been taught/told by others?

What do YOU want most? Figure that out, then find an audio that will help you get there.

This actually makes sense to me, as the brain is repairing while you sleep. You can also use the description here as guidance:

1 Like

This actually makes sense to me, as the brain is repairing while you sleep. You can also use the description here as guidance

This actually brings me the question though. Since my brain is being affected, would I be able to remember my dreams a lot more? Especially if I am using a subliminal right before going to bed? I have noticed that the I resonate the most with brain audios.

It might not seem like a real answer but it could show you a light at the end of the tunnel. For me, it was like continuing to chip away at an impossible goal but I finally got there.

Listen to anything and everything you want to and can possibly fit into your schedule. Then, there will always be more audios you want to add, forcing you to decide what you can afford to drop.

As you go through that process over and over and over, your true priorities will become more and more apparent to you. What you truly want and need will become more apparent. Eventually you may discover that there are very few audios you really truly need.

Also, during that process, you will change, and certain things you needed before, you will no longer need nearly as much or as often; say Etheric Cord Cutter for example, but it’s probably going to be different for everyone.

12 Likes

Feeling the same :sweat_smile:
although I focus more on becoming a genius fields.
I’m grateful to @Captain_Nemo and
Sapien Medicine team, feeling your kindness and
generosity.

5 Likes

I have made up my mind. I will listen to extreme muscle growth, superhuman genius, permanent brain enhancement, and sometimes testosterone audio.

Question does come though…does the ego dissolution and the subconscious limits removal count as a “field” or is it like the letter k in knife where it is silent. It appears to have 5 letters but really only 4 is used?

5 Likes

They are very powerful fields all on their own. To me they are more powerful than most fields, such as the physical related ones.

2 Likes

Now imagine that you also use traditional ceremonial magick sigils…

Fields from several other creators.

And make your own fields.

Also that you have numerous angels/demons/djinn/servitors that you work with on a regular basis.

It’s a wonder I’m not straight-up schizo at this point.

2 Likes

ha! love this phrasing! Brilliant!

Yes, it’s like the letter “K”… they don’t count against your limits.

4 Likes

Ha! As to seeing where you live, I think if you also had to deal with alot of other’s people’s energies in a more populated ares, you might be just a schizo. :wink:

ha! love this phrasing! Brilliant!
Yes, it’s like the letter “K”… they don’t count against your limits.

Ok that does it. The brain audios are already working like the way I want to. Before using the superhuman genius along with permanent brain enhancement I wouldn’t come up with things like this.

2 Likes

They are very powerful fields all on their own. To me they are more powerful than most fields, such as the physical related ones.

Do you feel anything when you listen to ego dissolution or subconscious limiting removal?

1 Like

Yes. I feel wiped clean. Of limits with Subconscious Limits Removal. Of ego with the other… Not trying to sound obvious.

3 Likes

This could help you find a way to shorten your list. What @noname says here, was true for me also.

5 Likes

This could help you find a way to shorten your list. What @noname says here, was true for me also.

I sure as hell know a lot of people who can use this audio. Like they desperately need this audio. Some of the fears this person I am speaking of is just beyond sad and pathetic.

1 Like