Thread for readers

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Itzhak-Bentov-ebook/dp/B008FQLL9A/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

THE SINGLE MOST ENLIGHTENING BOOK I’VE EVER READ.

Hands down.

Absolute masterpiece. Beautiful. Ties everything together. I recommend it especially to those who have read Neville Goddard before. And, do read 'till the end. You’re up for a surprise!

(P.S. This is the same author frequently cited in the US Army’s metaphysical papers.)

5 Likes

Thanks, I read the preview seems interesting

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Fingerprints-of-Gods-audiobook/dp/B01GQO53VY/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=fingerprint+of+gods&qid=1599310659&sr=8-3

https://www.amazon.com/Slave-Species-Gods-History-Anunnaki/dp/B07YXCTYLB/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=slave+god+species&qid=1599310641&sr=8-3

1 Like

My pretty is back

Some interesting books I’ve recently read or re-read. Can be interesting for anyone

3 Likes

Currently reading this one lol

Nothing fancy but super cool

2 Likes

Interesting, shall read it

Might turn out that I believe a lot of nonsense lol

2 Likes

How did I miss this thread???

Or were you system, Philip?

In reading the eye of the I from Dr Hawkins and the law of one… I think they’re both books that you can read and then re-read and re-read…

So I’m looking for inspiration now.
Luna, what’s the approach in the book? General explanation of the phenomena? I mean the background etc.

My favourite book is crime and punishment, but I read it when I was 20. a lot of things happened in my life since then so I have been thinking of reading it again (though I have to buy a new kindle)…
Sometimes great books like that tell you different things when you read them again.

2 Likes

Like talks about things we have believed for ever as facts but they are not so they explain why and how etc.

Its fun, its the 3rd book i think and they used to have a show in England called Qi

2 Likes

This thread is amazing. Can’t believe it was in the shadows for so long.

I’m gonna read Pimp.

@Dr_Manhattan What’s your take on it? (If you remember)

2 Likes

Well, the guy was not a pro-writer so I ignored some of the stylistic thing that slowed my reading.
I skipped a few parts.

But it was great, it got me thinking. When he talks about manipulating his whores, it was not what I expected. I expected more violence and less conniving. It made it sounds really more evil.
I had parallels flashing through my mind about daily life. It’s not as dramatic but you can see the same strategies being used.

4 Likes

I also read a bunch of creepy eugenics and racist stuff written decades or centuries ago, it helps to understand every point of view and how we got here, but I don’t want people to associate me with that stuff…

Also started getting into linguistics, very interesting, but stopped midway through the textbook, it’s too big a door to open right now… I’ll definitely go more in depth into it later, I recommend :+1:

7 Likes

A book that reminds me of is called The Art of Seduction…

I firmly believe everyone should read it, at least people who feel like they’re lied to or are manipulated in personal relationships.

I am normally pretty easy going and honest, not because of “ethics” but because I certainly can’t be bothered to lie and make up stories… so reading that book was a huge eye opener as to how some people function in daily life.
Although the book is meant to actually help you be more “seductive” (imo manipulative) while also just being entertaining with a lot of stories of famous people… the accuracy might be questionable :D
Overall it’s not a bad read, just don’t take it too seriously.

4 Likes

sounds like a good book for certain marketing technique :crazy_face:

https://www.amazon.com/Inner-Child-Workbook-What-your/dp/087477635X

I am currently reading this. It’s more like a step by step guide for healing the inner child than theory. If anyone is interested in the theory, check out The Body Keeps The Score

2 Likes

Haha, I don’t think I read 1/3 of it. It was all so much efforts and either platitudes or straight up lying and disguising yourself, learning to talk with a fake accent and building a reputation around your city for it to hit your crush… ahem… I mean target lol

It reminds me of this one, which was really good, it’s somewhat similar about perception and seducing crowds:
and since we’re here

The last one will always be special

6 Likes

Seduction = Manipulation = Persuasion

People don’t like using the word “manipulation” coz it makes them look bad. All are the same things.
When you want someone to do something your way that is manipulation/persuasion.

I remember reading the preview. Maybe the book was long so I didn’t read it.
I did think of reading his latest “Laws of human nature”. Might get around that.

1 Like

That guy is a genius at making tomato sandwich recipes look like a surgery manual. very empty books
I’d be like “throw me a bone here man, you’ve been stretching that point for pages now, it’s insulting to one of us”

How much justification do you need to understand that people like other interesting people… and as far as I’m concerned doing belly dancing from my barge on the nile with my slaves holding statues and “I love you” signs on the shore is not a credible option.

2 Likes

Ahh haha yes i forgot about that one… serial killer language

I read the whole book, i was pretty fascinated that someone actually collected these things and wrote about them in a serious way!

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

The next book I’m reading:
There is a woman I recently discovered while listening to some interviews.

She has quite a versatile background, she was NYC police and then a secret service agent, she then went on to be an expert on some panels, shows etc. She has a 9/11 story because she happened to be by the towers as they collapsed - this is a longer podcast interview but quite entertaining:

She did these rounds of interviews recently because she wrote a book which is described as entertaining, easy to read and the advices backed by her work experience - nothing revolutionary, but like her based on the interviews so i’m curious.

It’s also nice to hear a badass woman talk about how women should be smart and take responsibility for certain things as it’s going against the current “mainstream narrative”, at least in the US.

5 Likes

Interesting

3 Likes