Time management and stacks?

For physical stuff i would prefer daily, energetic doesn’t have to be daily.

5 Likes

Excuse for my ignorance, but can you explain what you are saying in little more simple. Even If I translate it, I don’t understand.

1 Like

When I roughly add up your duration times, I get roughly 6 hours, rather than the 9 hours you star in your OP.

So, my addition saved you 3 hours or 30% of the listening time of your OP.

2 Likes

Ok, I understand now! My main stack is in total 3 hours and my esthetic stack 2h30 because of the 2x/day.

2 Likes

Right. And the fact that you’re calling one you “main stack” tells you what your priorities are. So, you can make your decisions accordingly. As you were doing in your OP.

2 Likes

I see almost no boosters in this stack… :thinking:

Expert Instruction: Dealing with a Huge Listening Stack

5 Likes

Hello JAAJ, I read your expert instruction! :pray:

In front of my stacks I always put a combination of Quasi Crystal and Bol, or Cosmo Volt and Advanced Healing and Plasma Light beach. I’m told that those are boosters. Before my esthetic stack I put Plasma Light beach and before my muscle stack at this point there is nothing.

I have the time to listen to fields day and night, but then I’m cut of from life at the surface and my day is gone in no time, without even remembering what I ate in the morning. It becomes like an addiction. When I don’t complete my stacks for the day, I get nervous. I notice that I also get very nervous because off constantly listening to the music in the background and I can’t do my spiritual processes properly. Is it still working if I put the volume just on 1 without hearing the music?

Is there a possibility that I can send you my stacks in a private message so you can take a look at it ?

3 Likes

I read that! That’s the reason I bought the Quasi Crystal Field. :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Can I play it during sleep?

I will wait for an answer from JAAJ to sort this out. I thought my stacks were pretty descent, but let’s wait and see.

Maybe I can also start to listen to Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning before going to sleep, although I feel my system is pretty open but you never know what is in the way. From the first listen to any field, I feel it very strong, so the receptivity is there.

3 Likes

I’m with you. The field is “Slow the Perception of Time” [emphasis mine]. When we’re asleep, we’re perceiving differently. We usually don’t notice the effects of this field as we’re sleeping.

4 Likes

Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing negates any fields played 3 hrs before it.

4 Likes

So best played first thing in the morning

Yes.

1 Like

Hello Robby,

I am not really familiar with the Quasi Crystal field particularly, but the others you mentioned here are not really boosters in my opinion, but actual healing and restoration fields.

A booster is a field that would amplify the results of most of the other fields that you are going to use.

Yes, if you are willing to pay me 150 € through PayPal for my time and service then I can advise you on your individual stack in a private conversation. The whole amount will be spend to purchase Sapien fields. Otherwise, I recommend you study this forum and most of the available fields. This will probably take a few hours every day for several months until you have a proper overview over most of the fields etc.

This is a typical FOMO (Fear of Missing out) symptom.

Behind that lies the belief that you “will fail if you do not do your best all the time”.

Which implies that you judging yourself in a very negative way and putting yourself under “unlikely to master conditions”:

You are telling youself that you can only when “win” when you always do your absolute best 24/7. And you are telling yourself that you will be a loser if you don’t do your best 24/7. That’s why you feel bad when you don’t complete your daily stack.

Now, how high are the chances that you will be always doing your best 24/7?
Not very high, because incarnational life is complex.
So “doing your best 24/7” is almost gurantee to fail at least at some point on the journey.
And then, putting yourself down because “you were not able to meet your own unrealistic standards” will create even more negativity, guilt and shame targeted towards yourself. Negative emotions and energy that actually act as anti-boosters!

The first step to healing this is to stopg the self-blame, the false perfectionism and the self-created guilt trip.

Listen to “Archetype of Parental Love”,“Regain your Innocence”, “Forgiveness and Release”, “Trauma Release and Healing”, “Self Love and Acceptance”, “Become Whole” and “Guilt Free”.
(I only mentioned free fields here)

Realize that you are already a winner in life because you’ve discovered Sapien Medicine and the futuristic tech here that 99.9% of the people on the planet are not aware of and probably never will. In a way you are already part of the 0.1% and it will only get better from here.

The key is to first love yourself so much, that your love for yourself no longer depends on “outer results”.
This is called unconditional self-love.
This is when you love yourself and are good to yourself independent of your results with fields, whether you “managed to finish a stack”, “how much you win in life” etc.

And yes, fields for more Self-Love and Self-Worth are the greatest boosters of them all :wink:

PS: Also, at least use the boosters that @King_A mentioned.

6 Likes

Ok, I will start with that 1st thing in the morning, after PONR! :pray:

Can I play around with those fields and can I add other fields for self-love by Sapien?

The “Guilt Free” field I can’t find.

What about Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence or Full Body Negentropic Coherence. Can One of these fields partially replace some of the booster fields "Parental Love”,“Regain your Innocence”, “Forgiveness and Release”, “Trauma Release and Healing”, “Self Love and Acceptance”, “Become Whole”? Just asking if there are options.

:pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Do I first listen and integrate the PONR-stack and the booster-fields for self-love, self-worth before I start cutting down the loops I play and if yes how many weeks or months do I have to count? :pray:
Can I listen to my main stack and esthetic stack only 1x/day instead of 2x/day?

1 Like

I’m just going to chime in here and share with you something I’ve been noticing in your posts. Take from my observations what is helpful to you. This is just my perspective.

I am noticing a pattern in your posts where you ask for help, which is given with generous, detailed, patient answers. And then you rebut those answers with your own predetermined plans.

Now, it’s great that you’ve come up with your predetermined plans. Don’t get me wrong. Where things seem to go haywire for you is then your plans get you posting that your stacks are too long, because you’ve dismissed our answers and advice, trying to cram into your playlist every blessed field you can.

And even this isn’t inappropriate. But it is unhelpful to you.

Here now is an another example of this, where you’re being advised to segment and prioritize your playlist, both for the sake of fitting into your listening schedule (as you were asking) as well as for optimizing your results.

I don’t share my perspective with you to chide or control you, but to give you an opportunity to notice a piece of your process which (I think) could be tripping you up. When you notice what you might be doing as part of your questions here, you then have the opportunity to make some decisions about how you use the information and advice you’ve been collecting.

Will you follow that advice? Or go back to doing that thing you do which doesn’t seem to get you the results or the listening experience that you want? You get to choose.

4 Likes

I understand! If you constantly read through threads like I do, everyday learning something new, different people sharing different information and now come to the conclusion that I first have to focus on PONR-stack and Self-love is quite confusing also.

I got very good results so far so I’m not complaining.

1 Like

Excellent. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Also:

• Conceptual Realizations
  • Soul Restoration series (3 paid audios)
  • Negentropic Jing, Chi and Shen (3 paid audios)
  • Crucible of the Past
  • Chakra audios (4 paid audios)
  • Aura and Energy Body Repair

Total cost ca. ~1000 €

PS: All of these will act as “indirect boosters”, helping you on your way in general with whatever other fields you are going to work after that or with whatever you are going to do in life.

3 Likes