Time management and stacks?

Excellent. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Also:

• Conceptual Realizations
  • Soul Restoration series (3 paid audios)
  • Negentropic Jing, Chi and Shen (3 paid audios)
  • Crucible of the Past
  • Chakra audios (4 paid audios)
  • Aura and Energy Body Repair

Total cost ca. ~1000 €

PS: All of these will act as “indirect boosters”, helping you on your way in general with whatever other fields you are going to work after that or with whatever you are going to do in life.

3 Likes

Thanks JAAJ! :pray:

The Self-Love fields are the main boosters and stay the same, is that correct?

1 Like

Yes, together with SLR, Ego Disillusion and Energy Blockage Remover

2 Likes

Today I also came accross the vibration fields and I was really inspired. Are they also considered as (indirect) boosters and something to consider buying if one wants to transform faster? :pray:

1 Like

All three are going raise your vibration, which is one of the most important things to do.

Everything that raises your vibration is a positive booster for everything else in life.

So yes, they would act as boosters.

But prepare to leave the low-vibrational part of your old ego-based self behind.

I am big fan of Vibration of Transcendce because it includes Ego Dissolution in it and thus, can shorten your playlist.

3 Likes

@JAAJ @King_A

This sentence keeps swirling in my mind big time and for some reason I get images of the Mythic field (Full Body Negentropic Coherence), probably they will make a good match. :dizzy:

On the 17th of January I will be initiated in the Shivanga process, to be come aware that I am/we are a limb of shiva ‘that which is not’. It creates my own stable spiritual platform where all my spiritual practices become very focused in one direction and propels me towards self-realization. :raised_hands:

Therefore I think I’m going to buy VoC first and after the 42 day sadhana till Mahashivratri when I have this stable platform I buy VoT.

Now a couple hours later, I start doubting because of what my guru said.

Bringing a balance between the Ida and Pingala will make you effective in the world, it will make you handle life aspects well. Most people live and die in Ida and Pingala; Sushumna, the central space, remains dormant. But Sushumna is the most significant aspect of human physiology. Only when energies enter into Sushumna, life really begins.
Fundamentally, Sushumna is attribute-less, it has no quality of its own. It is like empty space. If there is empty space, you can create anything you want. Once energies enter into Sushumna, we say you attain to Vairagya, “Raga ” means color. “Vairag” ,means no color, you have become transparent. VoT? and/or insights?

VoC (male), VoDL (female), Ida and Pingala, right and left channel, Shiva and Shakti.
VoT (Non Dual, empty space) Sushumna, the central channel.

Is the Subconscious Limits Dissolver field on Enlightened states the same as SLR because I want to buy it otherwise I always have to listen on Youtube?

:pray:

Thanks for being straight forward! :heart:

I bought VoT yesterday and felt directly the potential of the field! :raised_hands:

This will be the missing link for a lot/all of my self created misery/worries/nonsense of the past/future. :dizzy:

2 Likes