Tinnitus and sensitivity

Hi - I am a naturopath and bioenergetic practitioner who has been advising most of my patients to use Sapien Medicine and am just starting to use if myself - I have a patient who suffers from severe tinnitus and even though she had amazing results using the skin repair program , her tinnitus significantly increase. The more programs she used the higher the tinnitus - I have told her to maybe do the hearing loss first but could you let me know why this might happen and what she needs to listen to to overcome this sensitivity . Warmest blessings Isabel

5 Likes

have her try Energy Blockage Removal preferably with headphones on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEpjQGlWSfI&feature=youtu.be

this helps me, but everyone’s tinnitus is different and i hope she finds relief!

i’d also like to share my experience with tinnitus. disclaimer, i’m not a doctor and haven’t gotten checked but i’ve been hearing the same high pitched frequency for years and have grown to understand it.

high pitched frequencies are energy and sapien medicine’s audios are morphic fields full of energy. this results in the intensity of the high pitched frequency i hear and at times i can even mentally move the sound around.

i have yet to experience what silence sounds like, but that’s part of my journey that i’ve come to accept. maybe i’ll never hear ‘true’ silence, but i’ve made my peace with that.

8 Likes

Hi @Isabelreis, welcome to the forum!

Perhaps try Brain Regeneration and Vagus Nerve Stimulation for tinnitus.

Anti Aging on Patreon, Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal and Advanced Healing on Gumroad may help as well.

You may also wish to read the thread below.

Best of wishes!

9 Likes

Thank you - I agree that the adrenals control the intensity of the tinnitus so will ask her to listen to it frequently . The issue is as she listens to the frequencies her tinnitus increases even though she does not put on headphones but has it as background music. :pray:

2 Likes

stop with the audios? why cure a problem with something that worsens it

Adrenal glands healing is helping me a lots.
Thanks man.
Nerve growth factor is great too and Maybe BNDF is helpful too.

3 Likes

Lymphatic audio is helping me a lot.
Thanks again.
Are you a doctor?
So for tinnitus the best stack would be:
-Hearing Loss Recovery
-Vagus nerve stimulation
-Kydney and Adrenal healing
-Lymphatic Blockage and Drenage
-Brain regeneration
-Nerve growth factor
-BDNF

The three brain audios could be to remove the brain inflammation due to tinnitus and reset the firing neurons in the auditory cortex.

Nerve growth factor helped me with tinnitus.
5 Likes

Plasma field is good for tinnitus?
I didn’t know about it.
Trying it.

Here you have a testimonial.

You should do some research about the plasma field. It has the potential to heal alot of things.

5 Likes

I have to say the plasma light audio has helped me a lot with tinnitus.
I don’t always use it because I feel a little strange after using it (I read maybe I’d have to use the automatic grounding audio)
I feel the anti sweeling property is very effective and also the capacity of have a better feeling of my ear.

5 Likes