To the Owner of MBoP selling it at 4k2$ on Venly

I see you dropped the price to 4k2$, it seems now you want cash rather than trading.
I don’t have that much cash but I have a few NFTs that you might be interested in and some cash.
If you see this please send me a PM.
Though I’m not sure it’s still available on Venly by the time you see this topic :joy:
Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Wtf 4k?

3 Likes

Get it! :facepunch:

Im excited.

I want in that Pm #nosyme lol

Joking.

1 Like

I just hope you are not giving up skull or exalted cause i swear id find you and and… :roll_eyes:

Play your cards right!

3 Likes

I want Skull!! if you’re offering it, hit me up

4 Likes

Thank you Luna for the kind reminder! No, I won’t let go of the Skull like EVER. We have many more lifetimes together if that’s even possible :joy: :joy: :joy:
I’m just giving this a shot, if anything I’m glad I have fun creating this topic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

robert-redford-nod

5 Likes

As I guessed, somebody just bought it already! :joy: :joy: :joy:
Happy enjoying it lucky you :grin:

4 Likes

Really? Dang! That was fast.

Was it you @Gnosticmedic27 or you? @SC448 lol i wanna know!!

2 Likes

Noooo it’s sold? Wasn’t me. Was planning on getting it any day now when I had the $ together

5 Likes

We guessing here and imagine it was the owner who got cold feet :laughing:

3 Likes

I almost overdrafted my acct to get it but decided to wait til money on Paypal that is on hold cleared. Should’ve just done it!

6 Likes

Hahaha maybe. Better just buy it in silence @Gnosticmedic27, next time if you have a chance :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

It hasnt been added to the total yet.

It takes a day sometimes but if it was the owner that just pulled it out, that audio aint going back cheap!

That Magician at 350 and the star at 650 shouldnt be there either.

Same if someone gets the bid with the exalted at 1500! If someone offers something now it cant be pulled out by the owner. Rather than no one then deciding not to.

Those 3 should be gone asap!

5 Likes

Haha wasn’t me. I don’t have that kinda money lol someday!

1 Like

That’s chump money, i’ve seen some of the nfts go for a million

2 Likes

Did you see them go or being on sale for 1 mil ?
I must have checked yesterday the total of transactions was 35k all NFT sales combined.

You know, if I incorporate a company with zero business going on and list it for sale for 1 billion dollar, it is de facto valued at 1 billion dollar and I am a billionaire… on paper.

Not judging it’s inherent value, just pointing out something… “demand”.

Things can sell for more or less than their cost of production or initial listing price. Look at real estate, expensive products, important purchases. When it doesn’t sell it stays on sale, goes off the market or often the price drops.

Even if we all agree that the NFT is worth a billion dollar, doesn’t mean anyone of us have it or are willing to spend it, hence demand again

What I would do is show up and make a thread offering 10-20k and see who would sell that NFT. I’m sure for 50-100k (or way less) 90% of the people owning that NFT would PM you in less than 24h :joy:

A fraction of that million could be used to track down an owner willing to sell for 1/20th of the price

29 Likes

Yo Philip
I see you out here with these solid econ 101 posts lol

So
if you ever wanna read my 20 paged econ grad paper
before I press “submit”

Let a girl know :tired_face::weary::euro::100::100::nerd_face:

9 Likes

:rofl:
That’s exactly what I thought when I wrote it, « economics 101 » you sit in high school for half of the first course and you’ll learn about demand

You can drop me a PM, I’ll try to be useful :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Seems like the prices have already dropped, some have many copies selling for 10 times cheaper than the previous minimum price."Whatever happened to the “10,000$ is crazy low” comments ?

People have switched to trading instead of selling (which is even cheaper) . I wonder what’s the next stage.

1 Like