Together Trains

This is similar to the recent environmental clean up fields: https://we.tl/t-LvlFOrqx6t but all 3 components of soil, air and water are combined here, and it’s very specific to the title of this post, hint hint – and yes, there were two. Oh, hi. Ohhhh! No interactivity or intent required here, just an appreciation for nice music. Artist: Parcels, duration 1hr set, file size: 90mb. The greater number of people that listen, the greater the effect.

If anyone likes this idea, and would like to commission me to make the same for any song or album they like, I’d be more than happy to. Please consider the artists as well. If it’s a song you purchased that would be ideal – and I realize that many ppl pay for streaming services these days, but still. I’m using this song as a demo only. Hopefully Parcels would not have an issue with this, fingers crossed. If you use this, please consider supporting them. And it’s nice to use a longer set like this where it goes on for one hour because you can just play it and leave it. I repeat the commands for source many times in this duration. Otherwise if it’s a single song then the effect won’t be much since most ppl won’t want to continue to listen to the same track over and over.

Listening to this may during the hours of hrs of 11pm - 7am EST may not work. The field will be active 7:01am - 10:59pm EST.

Other ideas I have include atmospheric fix, oceanworks … I know there was an issue in Australia with a specific substance … know of anything else you’d like to see a Regennix field for? Let me know.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

45k estimated dead animals within 5 mile radius … that number gets larger going out further. Obviously devastating for the people as well. But to what extent? Listening to someone reporting privately with a qualified background, he stated some of the chemicals released included phosgene, chlorine gas, and dioxine which does not break down naturally for many many years and can be lethal. This is in the soil and will be a problem for many years to come. This may affect up to 20 million people if the estimates I read about are correct. Major under reporter in mainstream US news.

Would like to demo the Body Toxins Remover field to demonstrate efficacy of the field here since they work in a similar fashion: a portal is opened and the material is removed from the body so it saves the body from having to process whatever is removed. Many people report feeling a literal pulling sensation from different areas in the body depending on where the majority of the toxins are located.

Trial version: https://we.tl/t-0rI2Nyqjlh
All fields inactive from 11pm - 7am EST.

1 Like

made a video with nice background music that can be looped – listening activates the chem-clean command: Afternoon Tea - YouTube

1 Like

asking anyone who may have downloaded this to please not use it anymore, or any of my other work – due to potential risks - i’m so sorry! … further details here: If you purchased or used fields from SiriusSun please read - very important - #2 by Regennix