Tonic No. 31 (Sapien Proprietary Blend)

Love mana circuits and also induce creativity track for its piano intensity for some reason is one of my other favorites. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

According to this study (https://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(12)01879-1/abstract), older men with high intake of Vitamin C, E, zinc, and folate have a similar amount of DNA damage in their sperm as younger men, so thereā€™s some way to mitigate the mutation accumulation (I hope so! I donā€™t really plan to have kids until Iā€™m in my 50s or 60s). @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

I kinda sounds like something mixed with Massive Attack- really good!

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Social General

Guys please this thread went completely out of topicā€¦ there are many threads about that

3 Likes

wheatgerm contains so many wonderful chemicals spermidine, Activator X ā€¦

4 Likes

I remember about autophagy reducing the amount of senescent cells, pain and then improving well being aswell. This process is key in antiaging.

Thanks for bring this up, I didnā€™t noticed it at all.

10 Likes

So a little birdie suggested I listen to this oddly named field ā€¦
Looking in the mirror several hours later, I swear I look 16 year old :flushed:

As always, your mileage may vary.

39 Likes

Picture or it didnā€™t happen. :wink:

16 Likes

ahh i am sure if he says 16 year old, he is right.

Om is 147 so i am quite sure he knows the difference between 147 and 16.

45 Likes

I even lie about my age to youā€¦

Iā€™m literally so beautiful now, Iā€™d blind you permanently. Itā€™s for the best to not see me.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

39 Likes

Donā€™t worry! I have excellent sunglasses. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

I was just reading the post ahead and had this exact thread.

4 Likes

This is definitely on my list and Iā€™ll tell you why .
The increase in NAD+ acts on such a fundamental level that this is basically helpfull for everything!
From athleticism to looks and chronic diseases .

Here are some examples:

1.Increasing NAD may treat ALS (incurable) :
" ā€¦To investigate this, we measured NAD+ levels in mitochondria isolated from iPSC-derived MNs and found 60ā€“80% reduction in NAD+ levels in the mitochondria of sporadic, familial, and isogenic ALS MNs when compared to healthy controls (Fig. 5a). To increase mitochondrial NAD+, 0.5 mM NAM was used, resulting in significantly elevated mitochondrial NAD+ in ALS MNs (Fig. 5a). We found that NAM treatment promoted ALS MN survival (Fig. 5b) and improved basal mitochondrial respiration, ATP production as well as spare respiratory capacity (Fig. 5d, e), reversing ALS phenotypes."
(https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33184465/)

2.NAD may treat glaucoma (incurable)
" ā€œā€¦An additional key difference in metabolic profiles between control and glaucoma retinas was a decrease in retinal NAM. NAM levels were lower in D2 retinas compared to controls consistent with decreased retinal nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) levels in this model (7) and decreased serum NAM levels in primary open angle glaucoma patients (23). We have previously demonstrated that NAM confers a robust neuroprotection against damaging IOP insults. NAM supplementation prevents age-dependent decreases in NAD levels, transcriptional reprogramming of RGCs, mitochondrial decline, and RGC neurodegeneration (5, 7, 24, 25).

" In conclusion, these findings are consistent with a model of glaucoma where elevated IOP disrupts energy homeostasis by affecting the availability of metabolic energy substrates . Further affected by low availability of coenzymes, such as NAD+, RGCs ultimately lack the energy needed to function and cope with stress and inflammation associated with age and ocular hypertension. Energy supplementation not only reduces degeneration, but also improves visual function . In this light, decreased visual function prior to degeneration may be an adaptive response to reduce energy consumption and signal a need for energy supplements. Although the combination of decreased NAD and pyruvate represent a critical component of RGC susceptibility in glaucoma, it is directly therapeutically approachable"
(https://www.pnas.org/content/117/52/33619)

3.It may help / treat covid 19

ā€¦A new preclinical study found that SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) infection of cell lines, infected ferrets, and a deceased patientā€™s lung dysregulates nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) synthesis and utilization .

We started by looking at the effect of a related coronavirus that infects mice. It disturbs the gene set that controls cellular NAD . Moreover, we showed that within 12 hours of initial infection, the virus greatly depresses levels of NAD, the central catalyst of metabolism.ā€
Our data says that the innate immune defense against viral infection depends on NAD and that it may be more effective at higher NAD,ā€ says Brenner.

(https://www.nutritionaloutlook.com/view/preclinical-research-shows-covid-19-infection-may-dysregulate-nad-synthesis)

4.NAD can reduce liver damage (from alcohol) and increases mitochondrial health:

ā€œExcessive alcohol consumption and binge drinking reduce levels of free nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) critical to cellular health and energy production, resulting in liver and organ damage.ā€

" Chronic alcohol use and binge drinking can add to these effects by reducing NAD+ levels and contributing to the dysfunction of sirtuins and, ultimately, mitochondria. The review suggests that increasing levels of NAD+ can elevate sirtuin activity to promote beneficial cellular effects, such as the generation of new mitochondria. Along these lines, research has shown that NAD+ boosters like nicotinamide riboside (NR) and nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) can prevent mitochondrial deterioration."

(https://www.nmn.com/news/binge-drinking-causes-liver-damage-by-reducing-bodily-levels-of-nad)

28 Likes

Idk if itā€™s this or from listening to the Ambrosia livestream yesterday and today for an hour or bothā€¦but I DEF look younger and healthier than I did a few days ago.

23 Likes

Alright

I bought this, a thorough and honest review coming in 2 weeks or less :facepunch:t3::fire::pray:t4:

16 Likes

What about the Kidney and Adrenal Healing field?

2 Likes

How many times you listen to this bro?

2 Likes

3x a day

2 Likes

Oh okay, its given me too much energy at 11:30pm :roll_eyes:

This will be in my morning stack :facepunch:t3:

14 Likes