Too Much OR I can Add more?

This Is My List:

1- Hair Growth and Recovery helps with Hair Loss (updated ver2.0) 1x
2- The DHT Overwhelming Presence 2x
3- Myostatin 3x
4- Automated Cardio 1x
5- Jing Restoration Internal Alchemy Series Pt3 ver2.0 2x

I want to know can I add more?

if i can could you please tell me what kind of audios i can add .

Thank You

1 Like

the predisposed limit is 4 for physical changes and as much as you can take with the other audios.

I think myostatin is semi-permament as it lasts for some time if you listen it one time
hair growth is the only physical change so you can have four or use this only to get faster results

always listen to yourself if you feeling tired is bad, if you feeling ok and they working is good.

1 Like

could you tell me what are the physical audios?

and you mean that i can add more healing audios without limit? like for liver and stomach and detoxification, etc. ?

1 Like

those are the physical audios, they cause change to a certain part of your body

I want to heal my body (hair regrowth and all organ healing) and also build muscle, and also restore and increase jing.

where is the Ancient Arts album location?

For healing the body, you might add Scar Tissue Removal + Stem Cells audio. It is an upgraded version of the previous stem cell audios.

Ancient Arts is on YouTube but you can buy it on Google Play and download.

I also recommend the Politics of the Body album for general healing. Here are the descriptions for this album.

Please don’t worry too much about using too many fields. Experiment. Especially if fields work synergistically for the desired effects.

6 Likes

I will add them all to my list <3

tomorrow I will start my healing + muscle building ourney (including Healthy Diet), will post my results first October.

Thank You

1 Like

Will do <3 and im using jing mandala and silent video from subtle.energy too Audio Rejuvenation

1 Like

To be clear, it’s 4 permanent physical changes, so hormonal increases or one-time exercise audios are not included.

2 Likes