Totally forgot to do this

Hello hello from the tiny but mighty Scotland. Its so so lovely to be here with all of you. This place is amazing. I’ve never been a fan of forums (i am boomer, well so i am told by my 17 year old son, i cannot work the nologies of tech so good). I’m probably putting thiz in the wrong place. But I’m really trying to learn to navigate because i find this place special. Thank you for having me. :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::sparkles::purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::heart:

42 Likes

Welcome

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!

I totally felt your excitement reading your post haha :tada::tada:

You can find info about the forum and how best to use it find info etc :hugs: enjoy it!

Forum guidelines for beginners

5 Likes

Aw thank you luna, thats helps a lot. Half the time im looking at the forum a small person is also talkimg to me at the same time. Since its still light till about half 9 10 here the weans are up nearly as late as me so there’s not a huge amount of space available to get right in here, amd I cannot bare to sacrifice my audios then silent time in the morning (usually get up at half 5 6 to get some me time in the morning. Up late today at half 6,its all i can do to check in here. Now ima go audio up and then meditate quietly a while before my wee monsters, oh, uh, i mean my my lovely angels wake up. :kissing_heart:)

6 Likes

I am 22 and trust me I would be thrilled if my dad was into this stuff.U are in no way boomer my man.

6 Likes

Lol, cheers pet. He’s only teasing. I know he actually thinks im super cool (coz he told me, he’s not your avarage teeneager). Im trying to get him into sapien med actually but he keeps forgetting to listen to the ine i send him. He doesnt live with me anymore so i can’t nag him in the same way :rofl:. He feels he has fatiged adrenals, and of course the chief has something for everything. Almost. Nice to meet you lovely :heart::sparkles::heart:. Trying me mammy into in amd all. And her man. And all my friends. Only one of them has talen the bait. Like i said in another post, you gotta be internally ready for sapien or it will pass you by in a cloak of invisibility.

10 Likes

I feel like a noob too, electrorainbow, lol. Welcome, and glad you decided to join. So much wonderful knowledge and blessings of healing. :smiley:

3 Likes

After much big talk I’ve hardly been on here, or anywhere. I just can’t get into the online thing. :sparkling_heart::pray::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes