Transferring your NFT Venly balance to bank

Anyone done this yet and have experience on a fool proof way to transfer your NFT sales to your bank?

I’ve heard and researched a few ways, but have also heard of people loosing their money in the Astral Vortex :stuck_out_tongue:

18 Likes

coinbase silly.

11 Likes

Open a coinbase wallet, withdraw everything there, it costs 1.5%

Only if you live in USA coinbase can directly deposit to your bank account (that fee i dont know how much is)

And if you dont live in usa the only way from your coinbase wallet is to a paypal account (up to 10% fee depending on the country) and from Paypal to your bank account 4.5% fee.

If you live in a different country than USA and its not were you originally are from if you dont have national ID dont bother with coinbase because it only accepts national ID to deposit in your paypal.

Other than that no problem getting your money.

There are other wallets that accept USDC check which one you could open with only temporary residence or permanent residence.

Or a third party financial company like in Mexico would charge an 8% and give you original tax payment paper as well.

18 Likes

you got a few options.

Coinbase
FTX.US (soon to be #1 :)))
eToro
Kraken (best trading platform for U.S. IMO in house verification opposed to the others)
Gemini
Crypto.com
Binance.US
Coinmama

13 Likes

You guys rock. Thanks :pray:t3:

9 Likes

9 Likes

I’ve been personally using Paymium (barely any fees, but only BTC) and Binance for trading (though they take a fee out)

Anyone has experience with the platform above? Coinbase is simple but only for the US and charging way too much.

8 Likes

Try Binance Stable coin BSUD - 0% fees on the Limit Order ( Maker ) it runs till December

2 Likes

Coinbase pro!

1 Like

I didn’t find it in the search, anyone can give me the steps to transfer a NFT field ?

I know an NFT is a digital asset (whatever that means concretely) and it needs to be transferred via an exchange. I’ll be googling it, but if someone can drop the answer right away…

2 Likes

Like you got an NFT in your venly inventory and want to send it to somebody else?

2 Likes

Someone wants to send it, it was a bondly NFT

1 Like

Easiest and accurate way is by clicking on the nft then choose the “email option” then once you get the email follow the steps to create your venly account (assuming you dont have one yet) if you already have, the email will just say that you got a gift follow the link and itll take you to your inventory section in your Venly account

3 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

So I made my Coinbase account, did everything I was supposed to do.

Now when i go to send a small test transfer to my Ethereum wallet, I get the endless spinning wheel of doom on withdrawing… anyone else experience this issue? I’ve let it run for an hour + tried different browsers/ refreshing as well

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 3.49.16 PM

2 Likes

Paste your Ethereum address from Coinbase here https://etherscan.io/
Can you see any transactions?

Make sure you sending it to you USDC wallet … not the ETHereum wallet.

It’s USDC using Eth (ERC-20) layer.

3 Likes

check PMs bro.

2 Likes

The USDC uses ERC-20 protocol so it needs the Ethereum address :thinking:

From Venly

Please make sure you are withdrawing to an Ethereum Address!

2 Likes

Coinbase is multi wallet erc20
usually most of the eth based coins you hold on it
will have the same address.

but hmm, is the network congested?

6 Likes