Trauma release for results

Hey everyone, I was just wondering whether using this field for trauma will help with results.

1 Like

Hi,

Yes, in most cases (I have friends who’ve gotten noticeable results), since traumatic experiences cause overactivation of certain areas (limbic/paralimbic) and shut down/inhibate others, resulting in blockages.

Combining it with Plasma Light and Amygdala Healing could be a good start.

Edit: forgot to add the note of caution for Plasma. Considering the recommendations and some experiences on the forum: grounding work (or fields) afterwards + proceeding with small doses at the beginning, just in case.

Edit 2: (I’m absent-minded today lol)

I don’t want to bombard you with zillion fields but you may add Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity as well.

And while using it (Philip Weiss also always reminds that using brain fields just to remain on a couch does not lead very far), you may try to do an activity by alternating between your dominant/non dominant hands, sides, etc. Could be writing, painting, dancing… many other activities.

We use this kind of protocol with traumatized patients. Helps a lot for resurfacing and then processing.

21 Likes

Thanks for the advice, I deeply appreciate it. Yeah, I try not to use brain fields when I am sedentary, usually when I am doing maths or something I use. I also technically use brain hemisphere connectivity, as it is in brain growth work. I will try out trauma and healing release as well. Do you know if the trauma has to be big? Or a conscious memory? Because I can’t remember anything bad from the last few years of my life, maybe it could have been something at birth that was trauma.

1 Like

You’re welcome :)

“Bigness” is very subjective in those cases.

It isn’t necessarily conscious and is mostly replaced with other symptoms (obsessive patterns, etc.).

Possible, yes. The moment of birth is often “replayed” during therapies (the client is put in a fetal position under scarves, etc. Many different methods) and this is where you see how “ancient” can be a trauma indeed.

Either way, the Trauma Release field most probably covers a large span.

Wishing you wellness :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

In my case, it helped me. Although, I didn’t use only trauma release, but also other fields from the point of no return stack. I remember I couldn’t get the effect at all from using melatonin production audio, and after one month of using the stack, now I can fall asleep easily just by listening to melatonin production audio.

From what I know, it’s normal to not remember traumatic events, because the brain doesn’t want you to remember. It explains why some people remember nothing from their childhood. Trauma is reflected in certain behaviors, relationship with others, or even illness, so I think it’s good to release trauma and become the new you.

13 Likes

I used the limits dissolver for 2 months, but I didn’t notice much, and then I stopped.

:arrow_down: :star2:

9 Likes
7 Likes

With every review of Blueprint my mind says BUY IT, but my wallet says otherwise :smiley:

4 Likes

Going to be watching this thread!

Sometimes my friends talk about a certain topic and i realize i can listen to morphic fields associated with the energy.

Just recently we talked about traumas in our relationships (any kind) and i happen to just keep coming back to this thread.

My first listen of trauma release and it already reminded me of how i saw myself as a toddler and feeling helpless with an unknown sickness in my body and my parents not realizing that i needed their attention.

11 Likes

Can I loop this every night?

I don’t know if it’s a good idea. I have tried to loop it for about 3 hours, and after that I felt depressed

2 Likes

Have you tried it slowly at first? (Always a good idea when trying a new field, to see how you are affected by it. ETA: Always a good idea with any new field.)

2 Likes

I feel fine

Then build up slowly from there.

1 Like