Try all 148 Upgraded Frequencies + Unlimited Free Trial [Heaven of Energy Healing]

Hey! It’s Florin from Aether Frequencies.

Frequency upgrades!

After massive amounts of work, new discoveries, and tons of testing, I am proud to announce that all 148 healing frequencies have now been upgraded to their best potential!!

Enjoy 3 days of unlimited free trial for all frequencies

You get 3 days of Unlimited Free Trial for all my energy healing frequencies so you can test the new upgrades. Go to https://aetherfrequencies.com and test all 148 upgraded frequencies for free!

Here’s what you need to know about the upgraded frequency products

• they are much more amplified and stronger than before.
  • they have purer and smoother energy.
  • their effects are much more pronounced and powerful.
  • some prices have stayed the same, other prices have gone down and some other prices went up.

Go to https://aetherfrequencies.com and see how fantastic the newly upgraded frequencies are!

It’s very important for me that you send me feedback about the upgraded frequencies, I will highly appreciate it!

Thank you for staying in touch with me and see you soon with more magic!

Constantin Florin
www.aetherfrequencies.com

2 Likes

Omg omg omg :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Superb work

1 Like

Hello

1 Like

Thank you! Let me know how the upgraded frequencies made you feel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Instant Feeling really effective :heart:

1 Like

Another words superb… Aunty eye blur i think clearing

which one did she use?

1 Like

Probably the Eye Repair frequency.

1 Like

Sorry the late reply

Yes. Eye repair in 48 hours 60% she is able to see…

@anon85665382

Nice! I am glad to hear!

1 Like

Question @anon85665382 :

When printing to paper, may I use the scale function so that the image prints at half or quarter the size?

1 Like

I don’t recommend modifying/editing the frequency image at all (manually or through different software). But you can do what you said, it’s just that it will emit an energy with a weaker potential, still very good, but it won’t work at its 100% potential (the energy will still be great, I am just talking from a perfectionist’s point of view, haha). I recommend that you do a normal print and then do a quarter-size print. See the difference in energy.