Try the 6 new energetic frequencies: Ultimate Wealth, Good Luck, Amethyst Crystal, Holy Basil, Relationship Healing, Emotional Flow

I am super excited to announce 6 newly released frequencies that will give you tremendous benefits in many areas of your life:

• Good Luck - it’s encoded with 3 energy signatures: good luck, good fortune, and luckiness. It helps you attract good luck and fortunate events in your life.
  • Amethyst Crystal - it’s the amplified energy signature of the legendary Amethyst crystal and it gives you the same benefits as the physical crystal. It’s even stronger and more potent.
  • Holy Basil - gives you all the amazing benefits of ingesting the Holy Basil plant, through its amplified energy signature.
  • Relationship Healing - helps you heal the dysfunctional relational patterns inside you and helps you bring more authenticity and love to your relationships.
  • Emotional Flow - heals your emotional blockages so that you experience more well-being, harmony, and flow in your daily life.
  • Ultimate Wealth - it’s encoded with 4 energy signatures: wealth, prosperity, riches, and fortunes. It helps you create and attract more wealth in your life. It imbues your energy field with richness.

Click on any of them and try them for free right now (1-hour free trial for each frequency).

I am more than confident that you will find these new frequencies to be extraordinary. Let me know your experiences and your thoughts.

Enjoy!! :smiley:

Constantin Florin,
www.aetherfrequencies.com

1 Like

Nope, It’s ok let Sammy do his work

2 Likes

Both Sammy and Captain Nemo allowed me to post my energy products in the “Classified” category of this forum.

And if you look in this category, you will also see other people posting their channels and their products.

Also, you can see that I created many posts with my products in this category and if I wouldn’t be allowed, those posts would have been taken down. But they weren’t.

So it’s fine.

3 Likes

One thing is allowing posts like yours sometimes from people that actively participate in the forum and use Sapien’s stuff, not like they need you to do but i have NEVER seen one post from you or comment under any thread as you using anything Dream releases AT ALL like ever…

So you pretty much keep yourself around here leeching onto a creator for your solely purpose to bring members to your website/business and to copy ideas :woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

And that is awful. I personally will never try or follow a creator that does that.

16 Likes

A clean site. But personally I find it flashy and commercial.

I looked at the price of your file above , 119 euro :flushed: !!!

At this price I little doubled my monthly support on patreon towards Sapiens medicine over a year.

I have all the patreon audios from Sapiens Medicine. I couldn’t even give a price … Priceless … a treasure really !!!

What is the difference between sapiens medicine audios and yours energy method ?

Giving my email to test yours energy method for free is not my thing.

At this price, your energy method should be super powerful, results guaranteed over a week !!??

10 Likes

Same my thoughts. Exactly.

7 Likes