Try the 6 new frequencies: Spiritual Enlightenment, Philosopher's Stone, Galactic Center, Pure Light, Zero Point Field, Anger Healing

Hello! It’s Florin from Aether Frequencies.

I am excited to announce that I just released 6 new incredible energetic frequencies:

• Spiritual Enlightenment - gives you the energy of the highest state of enlightenment.
  • Philosopher’s Stone - gives you the energy of the legendary alchemical Philosopher’s stone.
  • Galactic Center - connects you with the pure energy of the center of the Milky Way galaxy.
  • Pure Light - purifies you on all levels and provides you with protection and upliftment.
  • Anger Healing - helps you heal and dissolve anger so that you avoid massive conflicts.
  • Zero Point Field - connects you with the profoundly healing and restorative energy of the Zero Point Field that all scientists talk about.

Click on any of them and try them for free right now (1-hour free trial for each frequency).

Let me know what was your experience with each frequency.

Thank you for staying in touch with me and know that this is just the beginning of many more amazing frequencies to come!

Constantin Florin,
www.aetherfrequencies.com

2 Likes

UPDATE: There was a website technical error that didn’t let people access the free trial of the Philosopher’s Stone product. Now it’s fixed! You can go and try it for free :slight_smile:

Very interesting! Will be checking out some of the free trials. Especially that Philosophers Stone

1 Like

Sure! You have 1 hour free trial for each frequency and there are 154 different frequencies = 154 hours of free trial. Enjoy and let me know if you have questions!

2 Likes