Try the new energies of the 9 Solfeggios [No Audio Tones - Just Pure Energy]: 174 Hz, 285 Hz, 396 Hz, 417 Hz, 528 Hz, 639 Hz, 741 Hz, 852 Hz, 963 Hz

Hello! It’s Florin from Aether Frequencies.

I am excited to introduce to you 9 new beautiful healing frequencies that I just released:

Click on any of them and try them for free right now (1-hour free trial for each frequency).

Just to avoid confusion, these do not contain sound, they are not audible solfeggio tones created in audio software. They are JPG images encoded with energy signatures of the original Solfeggios sourced directly from the Quantum Field.

Also, in the Benefits section of each individual product page, you will see the real accurate benefits of each solfeggio frequency (directly from their energies), not the misinformation and confusion that you will find on most websites that talk about Solfeggio benefits.

That’s it. Try them out and let me know what was your experience with each frequency and what do you think.

Thank you for staying in touch with me and know that this is just the beginning of more amazing frequencies and upgrades to come!

Constantin Florin,
www.aetherfrequencies.com