Turn negative into positive

So something unwanted is about to happen …due to some turn of events and my own mistake also I have landed in a mess. Basically the path of my life moving forward has changed and as I see it right now it’s not for the best … please suggest fields to reverse this or to bring out something more beautiful out of the present circumstances.
Thank you

Not a field recommendation, but maybe still helpful for you:

As for fields:

Maybe Angelic Intercession can help and you can ask for their grace to intervene and help you to switch paths and prevent the unwanted from happening?

And Alien Intercession too.

3 Likes

To turn bad luck to good luck

6 Likes

Thank you for reminding about law of assumption… I should rather assume this is all for my best and something more beautiful is about to happen …
Also angelic intercession yes … I will play that.
As for alien intercession … I have always been scared of that … are aliens always benevolent like angels and devas?

1 Like

Thanks for this suggestion… I will play it … haven’t used much of crystal fields … any recommendations on how many times and for how long ?

Once a day is enough

1 Like

Not always of course.
But Dream’s field will only connect you with the benevolent ones.

2 Likes

This!

Also
The Zealot of Positive Change - YouTube
For feeling capable of handling and changing your situation + Drive

To get into that feeling of beeing victorious

those in combination with Imogens recommendation to move the odds in your favour
(+maybe spear of destiny)

Maybe your path just changed exactly to what it is supposed to be in the long run? Asking whats in your highest good is always an option.

Maybe Ego Dissolution and Selflove to get content in the here and now. Maybe adding more recommendations later. All the best.

5 Likes

@anon25711007 … this is so powerful field … I haven’t felt any field so powerfully even from the paid ones. It puts me to deep meditative state … I am seeing dreams but I am not really asleep … or maybe it’s short nap I don’t know. But this field just sweeps me with it and I surrender … usually I am alert and in charge … not with this field. I felt significant sensations in my third eye area and also crown area.

The downside is that I listen to it twice today and it was a deep relaxation but immediately afterwards my body got messed up … low sugar high BP uneasiness… I am still recovering not fully back.

Yes. Try drinking soy milk to get that blood sugar up again. This field is good for people that have high blood pressure. It also remove negativity. As a result that you get your good luck turn around again

2 Likes

Good for high BP ? I was searching on taaffeite and found it’s good for healing… couldn’t find anything specific though.
But anyway it is a powerful field … don’t know how I got sick after that.

Yes it’s to maintain the good level of blood pressure

1 Like

But I got it high :woozy_face: after before it was ok … although I do take medicine for it

You’ll accustom to it. Don’t worry. Same thing back then when I first using petersite stone. I had small glimpse of my past live lol. It was so beautiful but at the same time it’s sad. It also enhanced my psychic abilities. Nowadays when I listen to the audio. It just doesn’t do much. I think I’m already attuned

2 Likes